MIKolbe Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 sigs for me.. but i will take anything as long as dUSt will get back to me in regards to new products for the PM store. I think he is interested.
Didacus Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 carp! 22 to 23 close race... but my team is still in the lead! WhootWhoot!
God Conquers Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 I love my SIG!!!!!!!!!! It's like the olden days! I'm finally getting used to actually reading people's names again!
prose Posted December 14, 2006 Posted December 14, 2006 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1142393' date='Dec 14 2006, 03:00 PM'] there's no formatting the text when putting it in for the sig. So sizes/color were never a problem. [/quote] I remember a time when there was formatting.. gAH!! I get the heeby jeebies thinking about it. Not to mention those freaks that put a letter then a break, then a letter, then a break.... GAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH [quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' post='1142419' date='Dec 14 2006, 03:20 PM'] I like it best the way it is now. Often if I'm looking through a thread I recognize the author of a post by their sig picture. They are just more fun, I think. [/quote] I recognize that way too.....
MissScripture Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 Whatever we pick, can we just stick with it? I CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE!!
Didacus Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1142581' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:31 PM'] I say neither No sigs No avatars nothing [/quote] So who did you vote for?
Jabberwocky Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='jmjtina' post='1141968' date='Dec 14 2006, 12:19 AM'] avatar. It's the only way I identify those nutty phatmassers!!!!!!!!!!! Avatar: like a drivers license. [/quote] But...but...Ice Princess made me a sweet sig with my name on it, and before I just had a picture of Audrey Hepburn. I love my sig.
Paladin D Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 Do the people that are voting for avatars realize that you can actually have the same avatar image as a sig? With a sig, you have more freedom, not with an avatar though. With sigs, both sides win. With avatars, only one side wins. [color="#FF0000"][size=7][size=4]What's wrong with you people?[/size][/size][/color]
prose Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 Too much eggnog I think. Redo this poll in January when these people sober up.
homeschoolmom Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Paladin D' post='1142602' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:21 PM'] Do the people that are voting for avatars realize that you can actually have the same avatar image as a sig? With a sig, you have more freedom, not with an avatar though. With sigs, both sides win. With avatars, only one side wins. [color="#FF0000"][size=7][size=4]What's wrong with you people?[/size][/size][/color] [/quote] Do you realize that many/most of the avatar voters prefer to have the picture on the side next to the name? [size=5][color="#6633FF"]What's wrong with you? [/color] [/size] :
Tina44 Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 I vote for Sigs. Because then you can add a Psalm, or Gospel quote, or whatever that has special meaning to you. I think it's more personalized than just an avatar.
Sojourner Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 this thread may need to be moved to the debate table
Socrates Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 I was not at first happy when the format was changed. I liked having the identifying avatars at the top of the post, where the reader can immediately see them. And I missed having the text signature at the bottom of the post. However, I've really dug the sig banner KnightofChrist made me, so my feelings are mixed. And I kind of miss not being able to have lengthier or multiple sig quotes, (like my one about socialism). However, I'd hate to have to just throw away my banner, so my feelings are mixed on this.
homeschoolmom Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1142688' date='Dec 14 2006, 09:42 PM'] this thread may need to be moved to the debate table [/quote] I think as long as no one quotes the catechism, we're probably safe.
CrossCuT Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Paladin D' post='1142602' date='Dec 14 2006, 08:21 PM'] Do the people that are voting for avatars realize that you can actually have the same avatar image as a sig? With a sig, you have more freedom, not with an avatar though. With sigs, both sides win. With avatars, only one side wins. [color="#FF0000"][size=7][size=4]What's wrong with you people?[/size][/size][/color] [/quote] [size=1]No Both sides do NOT win with sigs! I HATE the location of the sigs! It annoys me![/size]
goldenchild17 Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Socrates' post='1142693' date='Dec 14 2006, 10:43 PM'] I was not at first happy when the format was changed. I liked having the identifying avatars at the top of the post, where the reader can immediately see them. And I missed having the text signature at the bottom of the post. However, I've really dug the sig banner KnightofChrist made me, so my feelings are mixed. And I kind of miss not being able to have lengthier or multiple sig quotes, (like my one about socialism). However, I'd hate to have to just throw away my banner, so my feelings are mixed on this. [/quote] My feeling exactly.
Dudette Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1142584' date='Dec 14 2006, 07:33 PM'] Whatever we pick, can we just stick with it? I CAN'T HANDLE CHANGE!! [/quote] hehe. Change always happens in this forum. Dallas, what is wrong with YOU?!?! </sarcasm> Still Avatars. They make more sense.
Lil Red Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1142698' date='Dec 14 2006, 07:44 PM']I think as long as no one quotes the catechism, we're probably safe.[/quote]
MissScripture Posted December 15, 2006 Posted December 15, 2006 [quote name='Dudette' post='1142730' date='Dec 14 2006, 10:22 PM'] hehe. Change always happens in this forum. Dallas, what is wrong with YOU?!?! </sarcasm> Still Avatars. They make more sense. [/quote] And we call ourselves Catholic? Psh! : But I don't really care which way we go with this, I just want it to stay that way, because when we change everyone changes their avatars or sigs or whatever we have and I don't recognize people!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now