Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Avatars vs Sigs  

126 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

littleflower+JMJ
Posted

the number of people responding to the poll has passed the shower poll! whoo hoo! You go phatmassers! :lol:

  • 1 month later...
goldenchild17
Posted

I change my vote to sigs. I like mine too much :)

Posted

I really prefer avatars. The space beside the name of the poster looks very bare. Also, it is harder to get signatures than it is to get avatars.

Groo the Wanderer
Posted

Nah! Just send a PM to Knight of Christ (or post in his thread)>

He even made the rocking sig for this old fluffy air extraction!

Posted

I like it just the way it is now. Although automatic centering would make it more aesthetically pleasing

Posted

[quote name='Seven77' post='1200974' date='Feb 19 2007, 09:51 PM']avatars are easier on the eyes[/quote]

And they don't interupt reading as much (not in line with people's posts).

Good thing I kept my 'Genuine Dudette Original' avatar handy! :blush:

fearundercontrol
Posted

I miss the signatars. *sniff*

Ash Wednesday
Posted

Signature avatars smell of elderberries! THEY smell of elderberries smell of elderberries smell of elderberries smell of elderberries smell of elderberries!!!!

[size=7]THEY smell of elderberries.[/size]

If are going either/or here -- if you have the signature format, you can't have an avatar. But if you have an avatar, you can at least still have some kind of signature.

Posted

They're cool now that we are all using the same size (well almost all)

Real cool

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Avatars are better.

  • 2 years later...
Posted

+J.M.J.+
sigs.

Posted

I think we should have signatures that other members can actually see.

eagle_eye222001
Posted

Avatars - 54

Sigs - 49

_______


Go Sigs!

----------------
Now playing: [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/artist/don+mclean/track/american+pie"]Don McLean - American Pie[/url]
via [url="http://www.foxytunes.com/signatunes/"]FoxyTunes[/url]

Posted

I say both, and get rid of the lame board.

Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1926798' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:06 PM']I say both, and get rid of the lame board.[/quote]

:shock:

:ohno:

Posted

[quote name='zunshynn' post='1926798' date='Jul 21 2009, 03:06 PM']I say both, and get rid of the lame board.[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:thumbsup: :blowkiss:

Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1926809' date='Jul 21 2009, 04:12 PM']+J.M.J.+
:thumbsup: :blowkiss:[/quote]

Why does everyone hate the Lame Board so?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...