Sojourner Posted December 17, 2006 Posted December 17, 2006 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1144362' date='Dec 17 2006, 09:39 AM'] [size=1]If you can put the sigs where the avatars USED to be, then Ill be happy. [/size] [/quote] yeah that would work ... maybe make them tall and skinny rather than wide
xTrishaxLynnx Posted December 17, 2006 Posted December 17, 2006 Quotes wouldnt look very good on a tall skinny avatar/sig.
morostheos Posted December 17, 2006 Posted December 17, 2006 What if they went across the top of our posts, kind of where the date of the post is right now?
God Conquers Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 What if they were exactly like what we have now?
Mary EJ Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 I like avatars because they give an identaty right next to the name, I have more compatable avatar pictures, and I have no idea how to make a sig.
MissScripture Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 Out of curiosity, why did we stop having both?
littleflower+JMJ Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1144626' date='Dec 17 2006, 10:05 PM'] Out of curiosity, why did we stop having both? [/quote] I think it might have been space since alot of different stuff was being put up. But I"m guessing here since I really can't remember. Go avatars!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 [quote name='MissScripture' post='1144626' date='Dec 17 2006, 11:05 PM'] Out of curiosity, why did we stop having both? [/quote] I don't think there was a size limit on the images and they were getting way too big amd the phorum was looking really cluttered.... thats my best recollection. [quote name='God Conquers' post='1144586' date='Dec 17 2006, 09:38 PM'] What if they were exactly like what we have now? [/quote] My guess is that that it would take up too much space to have an avatar 400 pixels wide.
CrossCuT Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 [size=1]I say 150x150 for an avatar is perfect! I MISS THE AVATARS! Because with them, I could acctually make my own! BOOOO SIGS! They are big, clunky, in the way, BLAH! [/size]
Dudette Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 I like the avatars because they're not too small and not too big, just perfect.
CrossCuT Posted December 18, 2006 Posted December 18, 2006 [size=1]That just would look cluttered! Too much stuff going on in one post! [/size]
DemonSlayer Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Truth is signatures take up too much space on the page.
fearundercontrol Posted December 19, 2006 Posted December 19, 2006 Avatars are nice, and it would be cool to have them back I suppose. But I have gotten used to the signatars, and I would be sad to see them go. If I had to choose between the two, I would choose the latter.
Tindomiel Posted December 20, 2006 Posted December 20, 2006 I rather like the sigs... you can fit a lot more into them. But it is certainly easier for me to find avatars of a proper size...
Guest Rick777 Posted December 20, 2006 Posted December 20, 2006 I wonder when the change will take place?
Tindomiel Posted December 20, 2006 Posted December 20, 2006 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1141914' date='Dec 14 2006, 12:43 AM'] I like the sigs, but I think if you keep them the post layout should be a little different. Right now, the way each post box is set up is more conducive visually to avatars ... if you modified it slightly, the longer sigs would look fit better. [/quote] I agree, actually. The box to the left of each post does look rather empty.
Balthazor Posted December 20, 2006 Posted December 20, 2006 dUSt is it possible that you can give us a deadline when the changes (if any) will occur?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now