Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Years Plans....


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Era Might' post='1151740' date='Dec 29 2006, 08:32 PM']
Twilight Zone marathon.
[/quote]
I miss that so much. I loved watching that....
I miss cable... :(

franciscanheart
Posted

I might not make it to adoration after all.. :ohno: I have to be at work at 7 am on the 1st and getting home at 3 am or later (waking up at 6 am) just doesn't sound very responsible. :pinch:

Posted

I plan on chilling at my house all night with my best friend and a bunch of other people. Who knows what silliness will ensue? :evil:

homeschoolmom
Posted

I love silliness... :evil:

homeschoolmom
Posted

<sigh> Looks like it would probably be better for the HSfamily to stay home....

Posted

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1150999' date='Dec 28 2006, 05:39 PM']
[size=5][b]Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament!![/b][/size] :yahoo:

Complete with rosaries every hour on the hour, praise and worship, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet! :D: I'm excited. I love it.
[/quote]
You are so very cool, Hughey my friend :cool:

…and all my phriends - you are sooooooo are awesome!
we need to be in prayer waaaaaaay more than in hang-over-recovery - and things are looking good

Again - The future looks good, everyone
God bless us all
I'll see you in front of The Blessed Sacrament on New Years Eve – and into New Year Day
God bless us all

Posted

At a classical music extravaganza... ;) hehehehehehe.... listening to the best music ever!!!! I'll have to make an appearance at another friend's party but that will be boring so I'll try to keep it short... :D: Yay for the New Year!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I'm going to work.

Posted

So I decided no Times Square for me. :( People at work told me not nice things about it. Some of my friends are going in though. I'll be hanging out with other peeps in mo-town which is like an hour from where I live and near a train station in case we decide to cave into the pressure and join the crazy people in New York.

homeschoolmom
Posted

so you were debating between NYC and Detroit? You get around....

Posted

Hah...no...for some reason people are lazy and can't deal with extra syllables and call Morristown Mo-town. :idontknow: I just repeat what other people tell me.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1150999' date='Dec 28 2006, 04:39 PM']
[size=5][b]Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament!![/b][/size] :yahoo:

Complete with rosaries every hour on the hour, praise and worship, and the Divine Mercy Chaplet! :D: I'm excited. I love it.
[/quote]
Same here! ^_^

Edited by sweetpea316
Posted

I will be working evening shift at the hospital, get home around 11:30, just in time to shower and watch the balldrop

Phoenix Reborn
Posted

Three words: Games, food, football.


Not that I'm gonna watch football.

I'm Mr. Snikkers
Posted

We might have our cousin Sean over tonight. He's from Georgia.

Posted

Going to mass in the morning--- and that's about it! Staying home with family.

Posted

Well, it's already 2007 over here, and I spent the night hanging out at home after having several nights of being out late. It was nice to have a rest! (and fear for my life of course with all of the crazy commercial fireworks going off within feet of my house - crazy Italians! :P:)

Posted

Sleeping. then I work new year's day

Posted

Hanging out at home. ..friends want to go to a downtown block party with about 200,000 people. BAH! NO WAY! Too many drunks, too many cars. . too many people! My brother is sick, my other brother refuses to go out, two of my friends are also sick. So it'll be a sedate evening, complete with Audrey Hepburn marathon as well as perhaps a couple of Padre Pio DVDs I got for Christmas!

Mass in the morning, with Adoration afterward. :love:

God bless you, have a Blessed New Year, and be safe.

Posted

Adoration! Me and my seminarian brother are leaving shortly :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...