Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

New Years Plans....


Recommended Posts

Posted

Happy New Years pham. :)

Posted

I played Need For Speed High Stakes and ate pizza

Posted

As it turned out, it was so slow that I accepted an offer to be sent home early. So, after only two hours on the job, I left for my apartment again. Good thing its only a 5 minute walk! So, I will be saying the Hours, doing a bit of writing, and making perogies.

Posted

I went to my aunts to eat then got a movie and some friends and I came back to my house to hang out. It was the most fun I've had in a long time.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...