An Old School Catholic Message Board

I Can't Believe The Things I Am Reading

FullTruth

[quote name='FullTruth' post='1213318' date='Mar 13 2007, 10:25 PM']Don't listen to Budge.

I'm tired of him/her/it.

He/her/it is oh so haughty and arrogant. Defintely a Pharissee during Jesus' Time.

He/her/it is someone I would say who has a religious demon attached to them. He/her/it doesn't know the simplicity of Christ. He/her/it actaully denies the pleasure of the fellowship of all believers. I could go into any church, praise and worship God there without a sweat and fellowship because I know they are my brothers and sisters in Christ. That is why I am so non-denominational. I don't want a single organization, I want no organization.[/quote]

Great post

besides the last paragraph..;)

[quote name='Budge' post='1213435' date='Mar 14 2007, 10:19 AM']What I wrote:
This is not about listening to me.

Listen to Jesus and what He taught.

False religious unity is the message of the world not of Jesus Christ.
Even Jehovah Witnesses who deny the divinity of Christ?

Even Mormons who believe that Lucifer is a spirit brother of Jesus and that they will be gods of their own planets one day?

Even UUs?

I am not united to everyone that calls themselves a Christian. I am united to those who have truly been born again in Jesus Christ.

1Pe 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.[/quote]

[quote name='Revelation 18:1-5' date=' KJV']And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, [b]Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.[/b]

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.[/quote]
If you're regularly attending a church, you are part of spiritual babylon, and you will recieve her plagues. Since you don't even acknowledge what Spiritual Babylon is - and that is the Nephilim Kingdom here on the earth, and the Nephilim's infiltration into every church, you are engaged in a system that the Nephilim has established to divide humanity and conquere us.

I don't attend any church, and there are a few people, like Uribe and Truthseeker777, who don't either.

Your Church has darkened your understanding Budge, period.

a church and the Church are very different things dear friend. Christ gave the Church. That is a good and blessed mother who loves and a father who protects. Other churches have some good, but some bad. But never, ever was the christian faith intended to be experienced alone.

As much as people piss me off in every church, make me sad in every church. I know the benefit of community. People are not perfect, people do mess up the church. But it is still our beautful church. Given to us by our Savior

[quote name='Revprodeji' post='1214152' date='Mar 15 2007, 04:26 PM']a church and the Church are very different things dear friend. Christ gave the Church. That is a good and blessed mother who loves and a father who protects. Other churches have some good, but some bad. But never, ever was the christian faith intended to be experienced alone.

As much as people piss me off in every church, make me sad in every church. I know the benefit of community. People are not perfect, people do mess up the church. But it is still our beautful church. Given to us by our Savior[/quote]
I get alot of my fellowship through these message boards. So I am definitely not breaking from the community of believers. I just don't want any teacher but the logos, leading me into all truth.

Fulltruth,

I understand. I felt the same thing when I converted I basically just lived my community experience out here on the boards and lived life like I always did. But I learn that I was lacking so much more. Church to a Catholic and the community for a protestant are very different things. I bet you could subsitute a classic protestant service for a good theology book and a cd, but there is so much more in Mass.

[quote]Since you don't even acknowledge what Spiritual Babylon is - and that is the Nephilim Kingdom here on the earth, and the Nephilim's infiltration into every church, you are engaged in a system that the Nephilim has established to divide humanity and conquere us.

I don't attend any church, and there are a few people, like Uribe and Truthseeker777, who don't either.

Your Church has darkened your understanding Budge, period.[/quote]

Youre talking to a person who is familiar with David Icke and the false messages by many who portend to be "fighting" the NWO.

I wondering if next youre going to tell us the Annunaki invented "Christianity"?

In fact I recognize you are warning of NWO things here with a twist, repeating one of the messages of the NWO, of a UNITED HUMANITY, when Jesus Christ Himself taught that he came to bring DIVISION.

Ive already told you I believe most churches are falling away. In fact MANY born again Christians and I may be in this position, are NOT in churchs and having to home church it, because so many have gone apostate. Even the indp Baptists have been taken over by Dominionists in many circles, and they are far from perfect with Ruckman and some going into legalisms.

[quote name='Budge' post='1214207' date='Mar 15 2007, 05:33 PM']Youre talking to a person who is familiar with David Icke and the false messages by many who portend to be "fighting" the NWO.

I wondering if next youre going to tell us the Annunaki invented "Christianity"?

In fact I recognize you are warning of NWO things here with a twist, repeating one of the messages of the NWO, of a UNITED HUMANITY, when Jesus Christ Himself taught that he came to bring DIVISION.

Ive already told you I believe most churches are falling away. In fact MANY born again Christians and I may be in this position, are NOT in churchs and having to home church it, because so many have gone apostate. Even the indp Baptists have been taken over by Dominionists in many circles, and they are far from perfect with Ruckman and some going into legalisms.[/quote]
Budge, you're really insulting.

I am Christian, through and through. A couple of years ago, I could have looked you straight in the face and said - if you don't believe Jesus Christ is the father, son, and holy ghost- than you're in spiritual darkness. Repent now. If you haven't been baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, you were baptized the wrong way, and you're being lead by a spirit of darkness who is lying to you.

Do you see where that spirit is taking you?