fearundercontrol Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 Just curious. This is the first year I've actually been watching it.
Didymus Posted March 14, 2007 Posted March 14, 2007 is there anything really appealing about that show? I never really payed attention.
Dust's Sister Posted March 16, 2007 Posted March 16, 2007 [quote name='Didymus' post='1213598' date='Mar 14 2007, 11:48 AM']is there anything really appealing about that show? I never really payed attention.[/quote] depends on ur taste. I just like Simon alot. This years' contestants aren't the greatest, I'll tell ya that much. but I just love the show.
Totus Tuus Posted March 17, 2007 Posted March 17, 2007 Thanks be to God, we don't have TV! : But when we did.... no, I never got into American Idol.
Knight of the Holy Rosary Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 (edited) I watch it. This year is [i]really[/i] dissapointing... I've heard that there are some spoil-sports out there that are voting for the worst on purpose to ruin the competition. Edited March 22, 2007 by Knight of the Holy Rosary
CrossCuT Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 (edited) [size=1]They have been since 2004. [/size] Edited March 22, 2007 by CrossCuT
uruviel Posted March 22, 2007 Posted March 22, 2007 I sadly have started watching that show, out of the few TV shows I do watch. It has been really disappointing. Clearly people are not voting on musical talent. Sanjaya is proof of that.
goldbug16 Posted March 24, 2007 Posted March 24, 2007 [quote name='Dust' post='1214424' date='Mar 16 2007, 01:08 AM']I just like Simon alot. This years' contestants aren't the greatest, I'll tell ya that much. but I just love the show.[/quote] I totally agree with you. [quote name='uruviel' post='1217372' date='Mar 22 2007, 01:51 PM']I sadly have started watching that show, out of the few TV shows I do watch. It has been really disappointing. Clearly people are not voting on musical talent. Sanjaya is proof of that.[/quote] Yes, this year, people are definetly not voting on talent.
iggyjoan Posted March 25, 2007 Posted March 25, 2007 i agree. jordin sparks is my absolute favorite, and i especially loved her performance of 'i who have nothing'. i think blake is my favorite guy, but he isn't the best male singer. don't even get me started on sanjaya... although his performance of 'you really got me' or something was really hilarious.... i'm glad he hugged that little girl though.
fearundercontrol Posted March 29, 2007 Author Posted March 29, 2007 Yeah, I can't believe Sanjaya is still on. He must be getting a lot of sympathy votes and his friends are probably all calling in a hundred times each (you can vote as many times as you want).
Dave Posted March 30, 2007 Posted March 30, 2007 I'm sick and tired of everyone complaining about how allegedly bad Sanjaya is. Maybe he doesn't have the best voice, but hell, if he couldn't sing, he wouldn't have even made it past the auditions! No matter what anyone else may say, I've never seen a single American Idol semi-finalist or finalist who sucked! They all sing better than me, and I'm willing to bet they sing much better than most of you guys on here too.
homeschoolmom Posted March 30, 2007 Posted March 30, 2007 Oh, I don't think Sunjaya is bad. I just think that there are many better singers. He'll be successful, but not on AI
Maggyie Posted March 30, 2007 Posted March 30, 2007 I think Votefortheworst.com throws a lot of votes Sunjaya's way.
uruviel Posted March 30, 2007 Posted March 30, 2007 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1219497' date='Mar 25 2007, 06:28 PM']i agree. jordin sparks is my absolute favorite, and i especially loved her performance of 'i who have nothing'. i think blake is my favorite guy, but he isn't the best male singer. don't even get me started on sanjaya... although his performance of 'you really got me' or something was really hilarious.... i'm glad he hugged that little girl though.[/quote] I totally agree with you! Jordin and blake [quote name='Dave' post='1222654' date='Mar 29 2007, 10:58 PM']I'm sick and tired of everyone complaining about how allegedly bad Sanjaya is. Maybe he doesn't have the best voice, but hell, if he couldn't sing, he wouldn't have even made it past the auditions! No matter what anyone else may say, I've never seen a single American Idol semi-finalist or finalist who sucked! They all sing better than me, and I'm willing to bet they sing much better than most of you guys on here too.[/quote] No. He can sing. Yes. There are ALLOT of people who can sing, who are not qualified for AI. He is not a good performer, he has no VOICE. He whispers through his songs. He can't belt anything out, he can't take any big songs. The only reason why he is here is because of his hair. Yes, they can sing better than me, the whole world can sing better than me. However, these people on AI have got to be the best, they have got to be able to get a contract and run their own lives, they have got to hold up their careers and sing for a living. I can't see Sanjaya doing that. Sorry I have such strong oppinions about this stupid show.... lol........ I admit, they are all good. Some are just league's better than others.
onathing1 Posted March 31, 2007 Posted March 31, 2007 [quote name='Maggie' post='1222710' date='Mar 30 2007, 12:23 AM']I think Votefortheworst.com throws a lot of votes Sunjaya's way.[/quote] That's why he's on it still...I just read that Howard Stern is working with Votefortheworst.com to keep Sanjaya on and he's getting all his listener's to help him.
Sojourner Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1222673' date='Mar 29 2007, 10:06 PM']Oh, I don't think Sunjaya is bad. I just think that there are many better singers. He'll be successful, but not on AI[/quote] I liked his hair I wasn't blown away by his singing but he wasn't bad. Better than me.
Sojourner Posted April 1, 2007 Posted April 1, 2007 [quote name='Violet' post='1224648' date='Mar 31 2007, 09:20 PM']You guys are mean to Sunjaya.[/quote] hey I said he has cool hair I liked the quasi-mohawk
iggyjoan Posted April 2, 2007 Posted April 2, 2007 [quote name='Violet' post='1224694' date='Mar 31 2007, 11:46 PM']he dose have good hair!!![/quote] i absolutly LOVED his mohawk. LOVED it. lol his performance was ok too lol. who else thinks haley needs to go?!?!? AGH cant stand her...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now