dUSt Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1238645' date='Apr 11 2007, 10:20 AM'][size=1]I wonder if Haley is praying to God while her breasts are bulging out of her dress... [/size][/quote] That's exactly what I wonder about too as her breasts bulge out of her dress. Yep. Mmmm hmm. Sure do.
Sojourner Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='dUSt' post='1238648' date='Apr 11 2007, 09:24 AM']That's exactly what I wonder about too as her breasts bulge out of her dress. Yep. Mmmm hmm. Sure do.[/quote] I bet you do
homeschoolmom Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='hot stuff' post='1238600' date='Apr 11 2007, 09:23 AM']Personally I hope she shows up in a burqua tonight. Nobody really blew me away last night. It was a great genre of music and I don't think any of them really took advantage.[/quote] My daughter is a big fan of the show... And she was watching last night (of course). After the first couple of songs, she exclaimed, "That is NOT Latin music!" She was expecting a beautifully chanted Pater Noster or a Tantum Ergo Sacramentum or something....
Azriel Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 Anybody else noticed that Melinda has no neck? Since I'm from Flint, MI and my husband is working overtime on Tuesday's so that City Hall can have American Idol watching parties in support of LaKisha, I suppose I better throw her my vote. The longer she's on, the more overtime hubby gets.
uruviel Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='Azriel' post='1238711' date='Apr 11 2007, 11:45 AM']Anybody else noticed that Melinda has no neck?[/quote] yes. It seriously bothers my sister. She says she literally, has NO neck. Its kind of like when my barbies heads would come off, and I'd glue them back on too far, then I couldn't pull them back up. Yeah. I like Blake and Jordin. I think Phil is good but he didn't do so hot with that song last night, I didn't like anyone last night. They were sore performances, Latin music didn't do good for them. I dont like Lakisha. She has talent, but I don't like her personally. I think that Melinda has been very consistant, and Jordin is just amazing. She's charming, sweet, extrememly talented, modest, she just looks like an AI to me. As for haley... er.... I don't even know what to say. Simon summed it up pretty well when he critiqued her. That made me laugh out loud. I've never seen her wear clothing that goes past her knee's, and when I saw her come out yesterday I thought, wow! Her shirt goes to her NECK. But then, I realized, it was see through. Obviously.............
Ash Wednesday Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 I have to say it again but I would be over the moon if Blake won. Went back and saw some other footage of the Blakester. Oh my! He is sure a cutie. We Seattleites turn out the bestest. And I think he's the most versatile of the contestants. Don't get me wrong, Melinda and Jordin and Lakisha are indredibly talented but they can't really span a lot of genres the way Blake does.
iggyjoan Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='dUSt' post='1238639' date='Apr 11 2007, 11:14 AM']I know, I judge on appearance too much, but I figure if God wanted them to be American Idols he would have made them better looking.[/quote] um, haley has a huge wart on her face! its ugly! and she can't sing! i take that back. she can't sing well with power. last night her turn the beat around was horrible! the music was louder than she was! AGH she needs to go home. SANJAYA CuT HIS HAIR!!! no more mohawk... ... GO JORDiN!!!!!!!!
iggyjoan Posted April 11, 2007 Posted April 11, 2007 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1238974' date='Apr 11 2007, 05:42 PM']Don't get me wrong, Melinda and Jordin and Lakisha are indredibly talented but they can't really span a lot of genres the way Blake does.[/quote] .. what do you mean by that? i don't understand what 'spanning a lot of genres' is.. and i'm too lazy to go ask someone else.. :
CrossCuT Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [size=1]Haley is gone. HURRAYYYY! Even Simon made a comment on her very few pieces of clothing. GO BLAKE! He is cute and I LOOOOOOOVE his voice. I have loved him ever since he sang Keane. [/size]
Jaime Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1239300' date='Apr 11 2007, 08:06 PM'][size=1]Haley is gone. HURRAYYYY! [/size][/quote] no she's not
CrossCuT Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [size=1]Then what is the name of the person who got voted off? [/size]
Jaime Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [quote name='CrossCuT' post='1239312' date='Apr 11 2007, 08:17 PM'][size=1]Then what is the name of the person who got voted off? [/size][/quote] Not Haley
CrossCuT Posted April 12, 2007 Posted April 12, 2007 [size=1]Well, I cant even look at your icon for 2 seconds without feeling like my head is pulsing!!! AHHH!wotfswfirdg It drives me crazy!! [/size]
Ash Wednesday Posted April 13, 2007 Posted April 13, 2007 (edited) [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1238986' date='Apr 11 2007, 05:01 PM'].. what do you mean by that? i don't understand what 'spanning a lot of genres' is.. and i'm too lazy to go ask someone else.. :[/quote] I had a pseudo essay explaining about someone singing jazz and soul compared to someone that can sing jazz, soul, reggae and country... and then I realized a simpler way to explain it. Spanning a lot of genres = versatility. : Edited April 13, 2007 by Ash Wednesday
Paddington Posted April 14, 2007 Posted April 14, 2007 Tuesday was the first time I watched in years. Sanjaya would get my vote if I had the energy. He is funny.
iggyjoan Posted April 14, 2007 Posted April 14, 2007 but he's horrible most of the time! please don't vote for him! ... VOTE FOR JORDIN!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now