Jaime Posted April 14, 2007 Posted April 14, 2007 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1242270' date='Apr 13 2007, 09:00 PM']ah i see. HAYLEYS GONE HIP-HIP-HALLELUJAH![/quote] Why do people keep saying that?
SisterAli Posted April 15, 2007 Posted April 15, 2007 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1242349' date='Apr 13 2007, 11:55 PM']but he's horrible most of the time! please don't vote for him! ... VOTE FOR JORDIN!!!!![/quote] I agree VOTE FOR JORDIN!!!!!!!!!!! I love her she is sooo good for her age! She's got a great personality too! Also...I'm sooooooooo glad Haley is gone. There's just something about her voice that I didn't like.
iggyjoan Posted April 15, 2007 Posted April 15, 2007 yessssssssssssssssss! *high five* woo! yay! I AGREE!
fearundercontrol Posted April 15, 2007 Author Posted April 15, 2007 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1235939' date='Apr 9 2007, 05:52 AM']Don't let anyone kid you -- American idol is not about "singing talent." It's about entertainment. Votefortheworst.com actually has an interesting section about the truth about the auditioning process for Idol. Auditions take place over a period of days, not just some quick process they would like you to believe. They also do some very clever editing to distort reality, and not everyone gets to see Simon, Randy and Paula. A lot of really great singers don't even make it past the first round of screening. They do let some good ones in, but they purposely let bad or kooky performers advance to sing for the judges to add entertainment value of the show. I hope Sanjaya wins so the whole process this show has comes back to bite them in the butt. Here's a video of a girl that auditioned, and her experience. It's very interesting. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gvt1QkCoes"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gvt1QkCoes[/url][/quote] I know you have to be either really good or really bad to make it on Idol. I woulda thought they'd have put that girl in the really good category.
tvu_srfan Posted April 16, 2007 Posted April 16, 2007 (edited) The video won't play on my computer, but I've heard about the auditions. I know two people who auditioned last summer. I mean sometimes the bad auditions are funny, but earlier in this season it just got to a point where it became really mean to the contestants. And it got a little old too, because they were just showing the bad auditions and only a few good ones. But anyway my favorites this year are Jordin and Blake. I like Melinda too, she seems really nice. Edited April 16, 2007 by tvu_srfan
Sojourner Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 you still have last week's on your DVR don't you. sad
dUSt Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 [quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1235939' date='Apr 9 2007, 04:52 AM']Here's a video of a girl that auditioned, and her experience. It's very interesting. [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gvt1QkCoes"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gvt1QkCoes[/url][/quote] No way. Haley was waaay better looking than her.
kujo Posted April 18, 2007 Posted April 18, 2007 Maybe Sanjaya will win, causing the country to be disgusted with this lame show, eventually abandoning viewership next season and FINALLY causing it to come to an end. A boy could dream...
Sojourner Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 [quote name='kujo' post='1247772' date='Apr 18 2007, 12:03 AM']Maybe Sanjaya will win, causing the country to be disgusted with this lame show, eventually abandoning viewership next season and FINALLY causing it to come to an end. A boy could dream...[/quote] he's gone now ... I totally was rooting for him
Knight of the Holy Rosary Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 (edited) Sanjaya is gone.. Edited April 19, 2007 by Knight of the Holy Rosary
fearundercontrol Posted April 19, 2007 Author Posted April 19, 2007 I was wondering how long it was going to be.
iggyjoan Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I'm happy, but I feel bad for him. Did u hear that he went to a baseball game a couple of days ago with his friends just hanging out and stuff and one of the camera's caught him and they put him on the big screen and everybody booed him? Thats just wrong.
homeschoolmom Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 [quote name='iggyjoan' post='1249367' date='Apr 19 2007, 03:54 PM']I'm happy, but I feel bad for him. Did u hear that he went to a baseball game a couple of days ago with his friends just hanging out and stuff and one of the camera's caught him and they put him on the big screen and everybody booed him? Thats just wrong. [/quote] That is really, really sad.
Azriel Posted April 19, 2007 Posted April 19, 2007 I feel bad for him, but honestly, I'm glad I won't be traumatized by his hair anymore.
iggyjoan Posted April 20, 2007 Posted April 20, 2007 lol i thought his hair was cool. but he needed to go. i'm just sorry people couldnt act better, after all, he's just a kid.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now