Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

American Idol


Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Actually, Blake would probably be better off not winning. He will, no doubt, get a contract anyway. And he will probably have more creative control with a contract he negotiates for himself vs. the American Idol deal. Melinda is very good vocally and I doubt she would miss the creative control as much as Blake would.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Btw, my kids have been singing those Bon Jovi songs all week... If I hear "I'm going dooooooooooooooooown in a blaze of glory" one more time......

Posted

[quote name='dUSt' post='1264129' date='May 4 2007, 11:18 AM']Melinda has no neck, Blake has no lips, and Lakeesha is too big.

Jordin is the only logical choice. AND she is pro-life. Shame on all of you who support anyone else but Jordin.

If you don't vote for Jordin you are killing unborn babies.[/quote]

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/PeteLiv/ceburn.gif[/img]

haha u make me laugh.

GOOO JORDIN!

[quote name='homeschoolmom' post='1264131' date='May 4 2007, 11:21 AM']Btw, my kids have been singing those Bon Jovi songs all week... If I hear "I'm going dooooooooooooooooown in a blaze of glory" one more time......[/quote]

lol chillax hsmom. teach them some new songs, ie: if your happy and u know it clap yoru hands! *clap clap*

Posted

hmmmmmmm so for beegee night i thought everyone did just ehhh but jordin's first song.

i think lakisha's going home and it will be her and blake in the bottom 2.

Posted

*THROWS SHOE THROUGH TV!*



:maddest: :maddest: :maddest:

Knight of the Holy Rosary
Posted

Pitiful end to a pitiful season.

Posted

I love Blake, but I was really expecting him to go home this evening. But I think Blake or Jordin has a better chance of being a commercial success as American Idol than Melinda would.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Hmmm... my daughter was crushed... :sadder:

Ash Wednesday
Posted

HAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Ash Wednesday
Posted

OOps... I was laughing at the results....

I wasn't laughing that your kid was crushed, hsmom. :unsure:

Posted (edited)

It doesn't matter, Melinda is definately gonna get a record deal, as well as Blake and Jordin. Look how popular Chris Daughtry and Elliot Yamine (?) are doing, and they came in 3rd and 4th place last year!

Did anyone catch the awesome new Transformers TV spot during one of the commercial breaks? Breathtaking! Not to mention the awesome music score!!! You can find it on Youtube, but right now the site is under maintenance. A new official trailer is coming out later today (17th), check out my Transformers Movie Update thread for more details.

Edited by Paladin D
Ash Wednesday
Posted
:lol_roll:

LOL...

Idol, meh, okay whatever SO HOW ABOUT THOSE TRANSFORMERS? :lol_roll:



Just giving you a bad time. I just thought your post was kinda funny Paladin. ^_^
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1275617' date='May 17 2007, 02:35 AM']:lol_roll:

LOL...

Idol, meh, okay whatever SO HOW ABOUT THOSE TRANSFORMERS? :lol_roll:
Just giving you a bad time. I just thought your post was kinda funny Paladin. ^_^[/quote]

:lol:

:blush:

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' post='1275593' date='May 17 2007, 12:45 AM']OOps... I was laughing at the results....

I wasn't laughing that your kid was crushed, hsmom. :unsure:[/quote]
Oh good. I'm glad you cleared that up... i was like :o

Posted

[quote name='isilzha' post='1275563' date='May 17 2007, 12:52 AM']I love Blake, but I was really expecting him to go home this evening. But I think Blake or Jordin has a better chance of being a commercial success as American Idol than Melinda would.[/quote]
yeah i agree. i thought for sure blake was going to go home.

o well, this just clears the way for JORDIN!


[quote name='Paladin D' post='1275610' date='May 17 2007, 02:17 AM']Elliot Yamine[/quote]
Yamin. But you were close.

Posted

My local newscast did a story about Votefortheworst.com, which has apparently been a huge force in shaking up the American Idol votes.

Guess who they told people to vote for?

Blake. (teehee)

Guest T-Bone
Posted

Blake's gonna make it.

Knight of the Holy Rosary
Posted

Blake will be the most sucesssful. He's very 'pop-culture' and the most marketable. I think he should win.

Guest T-Bone
Posted

Although, even if he's not chosen, he will get a contract somewhere else.

homeschoolmom
Posted

and, frankly, I think he'll be happier (creatively) if he's able to negotiate a contract on his own rather than be stuck with the AI one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...