An Old School Catholic Message Board

What To Do With Troops In Iraq

Guest T-Bone

Should we...  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1226024' date='Apr 1 2007, 02:39 PM']The fact of reality remains WMD's have indeed been found and will continue to be found in Iraq, reality is not delusional. Factual documents from Iraq, and News reports from Iraq proving WMD where found, and Syria and Iran are sending and supporting the "insurgents" in Iraq counter your flawed claim that the contrary is true, which it is not. That doesn't make it propaganda, its evidence, and it makes your stance wrong.

All you offer is your flawed weak opinion. I've offered facts you have yet to disprove, and you can not disprove facts or reality, but I challenge you to try.

Lastly, you are not the only one with friends and family in Iraq, rather rude of you to assume other wise.[/quote]

I'm the only one here, in phatmass with family, who's heritage is Persian/Iraqi, you might know a soldier or two that's been to Iraq but I'm talking family and it's not rude to assume, it's based upon your lack of knowledge for the culture.

Second, WMD has not been found, your propaganda claims it has, which isnt even remotely credible. Every single governmental investigation has concluded so, but I'm going to repeat myself. Why does Mr. Bush repeatedly say that WMD hasn't been found? Are you suggesting that the President doesn't know but everyone else does? Why hasn't the president used it to regain public support? Even the conservative Baker/Hamilton commission has concluded that WMD havn't been found.

You have no proof whatsoever outside of your propaganda that you keep spamming this group with, that Iran and Syria are funding anything. Over 1/3rd of Iraqis are from Iran and/or have family in Iran, that isn't insurgents that Iran is giving money to [if they are giving it] but to their own people. The Mahdi Army isn't "insurgents", they were born and raised in Iraq.

[url="http://Queen%20of%20Jordan%20about%20middle%20eastern%20politics"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3zpzDeeIE[/url]

[url="http://King%20of%20Jordan%20Speaks%20at%20Catholic%20University"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5z6cmC7dys[/url]

Reza

Edited by RezaLemmyng

desertwoman

People who want the Us to withdraw from Iraq do not hate the Iraqi people, in fact they actually care for them because they believe that by withdrawing then the killing will end. The longer we stay, the more they will garner hatred towards us and keep on killing.

The question I want to know is this insurgency of the new Iraqi government, or just a civil war between two main "rites" of Islam (Sunnis and the Shiites). If it is the later, should we leave them to their war? If it is the former, then we have to stay in order to help the Iraqis newborn government.

KnightofChrist

The insurgency are in many cases outside forces from Iran and Syria, this fact is greatly overlooked by many in United States.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226053' date='Apr 1 2007, 03:59 PM']I'm the only one here, in phatmass with family, who's heritage is Persian/Iraqi, you might know a soldier or two that's been to Iraq but I'm talking family and it's not rude to assume, it's based upon your lack of knowledge for the culture.

[b]No, you are not. And you are rude. There are 3,379 registered members of phatmass, you rudely assume your the only one. You see I dont so much "lack of knowledge for the culture" I just do not agree with your flawed and incorrect opinion that counters the reality that WMDS have been found, and Iran and Syria support the insurgents in Iraq.[/b]

Second, WMD has not been found, your propaganda claims it has, which isnt even remotely credible. Every single governmental investigation has concluded so, but I'm going to repeat myself. Why does Mr. Bush repeatedly say that WMD hasn't been found? Are you suggesting that the President doesn't know but everyone else does? Why hasn't the president used it to regain public support? Even the conservative Baker/Hamilton commission has concluded that WMD havn't been found.
[b]
Reality does not match your statements, sorry WMD's have been found. Deal with it. Bush has conceded to the left on this matter, given up, moved on. He does say Iran and Syria support and send in insurgents, but that doesn't support your opinion so, its just propaganda? The reality and fact remains WMD's have been found, Iran and Syria support and send insugents into Iraq to kill Iraqis, and saying they have not been found is a falsehood.[/b]

You have no proof whatsoever outside of your propaganda that you keep spamming this group with, that Iran and Syria are funding anything. Over 1/3rd of Iraqis are from Iran and/or have family in Iran, that isn't insurgents that Iran is giving money to [if they are giving it] but to their own people. The Mahdi Army isn't "insurgents", they were born and raised in Iraq.

[b]I think your funny. You refuse to deal with reality. Armed Insurgents from Iran and Syria cross the boarder to kill Iraqis, given that over 1/3rd of Iraqis are from Iran and/or have family in Iran, you'd think Iranians would not wanna to kill them like that, but hate of America overrides, love for family.[/b]

[url="http://Queen%20of%20Jordan%20about%20middle%20eastern%20politics"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI3zpzDeeIE[/url]

[url="http://King%20of%20Jordan%20Speaks%20at%20Catholic%20University"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5z6cmC7dys[/url]

Reza[/quote]

Edited by KnightofChrist

RezaMikhaeil

You make zero sense...

1.) If WMD was found, Bush would be using it to justify the war. This is the truth, if you can't accept it, then you got a serious problem
2.) I am the only person participating in these political discussions with relatives in Iraq/Iran, get used to it because you have no crediblity.
3.) Your sources are propaganda and they themselves have never stepped foot in Iraq and therefore Mr. Bush's sources are much more reliable.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226300' date='Apr 1 2007, 05:50 PM']You make zero sense...

1.) If WMD was found, Bush would be using it to justify the war. This is the truth, if you can't accept it, then you got a serious problem

[b]I can not help Bush does not do a much better job at showing the facts that WMD's have been found. Just because he doesn't does not disprove anything. It his problem he doesnt, it does not effect the fact WMD's have been found.[/b]

2.) I am the only person participating in these political discussions with relatives in Iraq/Iran, get used to it because you have no crediblity.
[b]
You are not, and yes I do have credibility.[/b]

3.) Your sources are propaganda and they themselves have never stepped foot in Iraq and therefore Mr. Bush's sources are much more reliable.

[b]The documents I posted are , documents found in Iraq, written under Saddam, testimony of a real Iraqi living there right now, and a factual list a WMD's found by US Troops in Iraq. President Bush's sources say that insurgents are supported and are given shelter and come from Iran and Syria. Reality shows that WMD's have been found, Bush doesn't "use" it to support the war, so what, that does not disprove the facts on the ground.[/b][/quote]

Edited by KnightofChrist

RezaMikhaeil

[quote]I can not help Bush does not do a much better job at showing the facts that WMD's have been found. Just because he doesn't does not disprove anything. It his problem he doesnt, it does not effect the fact WMD's have been found.[/quote]Again you're suggesting that you know more about WMD in Iraq then the president himself, which is ridiculous, especially since you've never been to Iraq.

[quote]You are not, and yes I do have credibility.[/quote]

You've never been to Iraq, and don't have relatives in Iraq, yet claim to understand the culture better then those that live in Iraq.

[quote]The documents I posted are , documents found in Iraq, written under Saddam, testimony of a real Iraqi living there right now, and a factual list a WMD's found by US Troops in Iraq. [/quote]Those are the same falsified documents that right wing neo-cons have attempted to use since the beginning. Thoughs documents have been proven to be false, which is why Mr. Bush never quotes from them.

[quote]President Bush's sources say that insurgents are supported and are given shelter and come from Iran and Syria. Reality shows that WMD's have been found, Bush doesn't "use" it to support the war, so what, that does not disprove the facts on the ground.[/quote]

Mr. Bush's sournces don't say that, haven't said that, which is why Mr. Bush doesn't use your evidence today, and apparently knows more then you.

KnightofChrist

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226477' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:01 PM']Again you're suggesting that you know more about WMD in Iraq then the president himself, which is ridiculous, especially since you've never been to Iraq.[/quote]

The fact remains WMD's have been found. Sorry Pal.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226477' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:01 PM']You've never been to Iraq, and don't have relatives in Iraq, yet claim to understand the culture better then those that live in Iraq.[/quote]

Illrelevant, and you do not know me, nor my family.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226477' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:01 PM']Those are the same falsified documents that right wing neo-cons have attempted to use since the beginning. Thoughs documents have been proven to be false, which is why Mr. Bush never quotes from them.[/quote]

Opinion, Opinion, Opinion, no facts, or proof to back your opinion.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226477' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:01 PM']Mr. Bush's sournces don't say that, haven't said that, which is why Mr. Bush doesn't use your evidence today, and apparently knows more then you.[/quote]

President Bush and his sources do indeed say that Iran and Syria support the insurgents.

"Succeeding in Iraq also requires defending its territorial integrity – and stabilizing the region in the face of the extremist challenge. [b]This begins with addressing Iran and Syria.[/b] [color="#FF0000"]These two regimes are allowing terrorists and i[u]nsurgents to use their territory to move in and out of Iraq.[/u] Iran is providing material support for attacks on American troops.[/color] We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. [b]We will interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria.[/b] And we will seek out and destroy the networks [b]providing advanced weaponry and [u]training[/u][/b] to our enemies in Iraq." - President Bush

Lounge Daddy

you either win a war or lose it - nothing more
and winning is only gained by complete and total victory.

armistices and cease fires and buffer zones and the like ARE NOT WINNING A WAR.
That carp only costs more loses in the end.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1226590' date='Apr 1 2007, 08:11 PM']The fact remains WMD's have been found. Sorry Pal.

[b]The facts are that they havn't and every credible investigation has concluded that, including those that have more reason to fabricate a story that they were, the Bush Administration. You're living a lie.[/b]

Illrelevant, and you do not know me, nor my family.

[b]Sure I do, I know you based upon what you've said, which is more then enough to know that you dont know nothing about whats going on in Iraq. You never been a soldier and ain't got no relatives in Iraq, that's the facts.[/b]

Opinion, Opinion, Opinion, no facts, or proof to back your opinion.
President Bush and his sources do indeed say that Iran and Syria support the insurgents.

[b]Not exactly, they define it quite different then you and def don't rely on your sources, cause otherwise they'd be in the dark.[/b]

"Succeeding in Iraq also requires defending its territorial integrity – and stabilizing the region in the face of the extremist challenge. [b]This begins with addressing Iran and Syria.[/b] [color="#FF0000"]These two regimes are allowing terrorists and i[u]nsurgents to use their territory to move in and out of Iraq.[/u] Iran is providing material support for attacks on American troops.[/color] We will disrupt the attacks on our forces. [b]We will interrupt the flow of support from Iran and Syria.[/b] And we will seek out and destroy the networks [b]providing advanced weaponry and [u]training[/u][/b] to our enemies in Iraq." - President Bush[/quote]

I noticed that you refused to quote bush insisting that there were no WMD, his sources saying that there were NO WMD. I'd quote it but it wouldn't do no good with someone like you. Bill O'reilly can admit it, you should atleast try. Its great that you like to try and use these conspiracy theories as to why your sources are credible then the President of the United States, but you're beginning to sound more like Michael Moore, then the moderate middle. :lol_roll:

Reza

Edited by RezaLemmyng

Lounge Daddy

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226874' date='Apr 2 2007, 01:39 AM']I noticed that you refused to quote bush insisting that there were no WMD, his sources saying that there were NO WMD. I'd quote it but it wouldn't do no good with someone like you. Bill O'reilly can admit it, you should atleast try. Its great that you like to try and use these conspiracy theories as to why your sources are credible then the President of the United States, but you're beginning to sound more like Michael Moore, then the moderate middle. :lol_roll:

Reza[/quote]

I noticed that you are ignorant.

* while a CIA report on WMD's in 2005 reported that no "WMD stockpiles" were found after we entered Iraq [[url="http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200606/NAT20060621e.html"]LINK[/url]]

* a nother 2006 report listed "hundreds" of WMDs were found in Iraq [[url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html"]LINK[/url]]

* and we know that the huge stockpiles that we know that Saddam had were moved to Syria prior to the Allied invasion [[url="http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldnetdaily.com%2Fnews%2Farticle.asp%3FARTICLE_ID%3D36463&ei=TJkQRqeaFaaQigHgo8myAQ&usg=__VlSvg2oEfk576UERgJsC1S9hG34=&sig2=C9OFkb6jFemIAme8hNhd0A"]LINK[/url]]

Edited by Lounge Daddy

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='Lounge Daddy' post='1226898' date='Apr 2 2007, 12:01 AM']I noticed that you are ignorant.

* while a CIA report on WMD's in 2005 reported that no "WMD stockpiles" were found after we entered Iraq [[url="http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewNation.asp?Page=/Nation/archive/200606/NAT20060621e.html"]LINK[/url]]

* a nother 2006 report listed "hundreds" of WMDs were found in Iraq [[url="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html"]LINK[/url]]

* and we know that the huge stockpiles that we know that Saddam had were moved to Syria prior to the Allied invasion [[url="http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=4&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.worldnetdaily.com%2Fnews%2Farticle.asp%3FARTICLE_ID%3D36463&ei=TJkQRqeaFaaQigHgo8myAQ&usg=__VlSvg2oEfk576UERgJsC1S9hG34=&sig2=C9OFkb6jFemIAme8hNhd0A"]LINK[/url]][/quote]

Whats more ignorant? To believe falsified reports that havn't been proven to be official documents or trusting the president of the united states, and those that have relatives in Iraq?

Reza

KnightofChrist

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1226902' date='Apr 2 2007, 01:08 AM']Whats more ignorant? To believe falsified reports that havn't been proven to be official documents or trusting the president of the united states, and those that have relatives in Iraq?

Reza[/quote]

:lol_above: :prop: :biglol: :dunce: :rolling: :lol_above:

[url="http://www.opinionjournal.com/editorial/feature.html?id=110008568"]WAR FILES[/url]

Saddam's WMD
Why is our intelligence community holding back?

On Wednesday, at our request, the director of national intelligence declassified six "key points" from a National Ground Intelligence Center (NGIC) report on the recovery of chemical munitions in Iraq. The summary was only a small snapshot of the entire report, but even so, it brings new information to the American people. "[b]Since 2003," the summary states, "Coalition forces have recovered approximately 500 weapons munitions which contain degraded mustard or sarin nerve agent," which remains "hazardous and potentially lethal." So there are WMDs in Iraq, and they could kill Americans there or all over the world[/b]...

KnightofChrist

The above news article is base on an official document from the National Ground Intelligence Center.