An Old School Catholic Message Board

Let The Demonization

FullTruth

Congratulations to all men who realize what lust can do to your soul ! God calls you to have self-control! When you do, you obey our Lords calling to be true Men of God! I am truly sorry that everything is saturated in sex these days! Peace and many prayers to you! JC

Hey who warned you that he was OFF weeks ago?

None of you listened but blathered on. As for my background it is a very different one, and I explored different career areas. Not everyone takes an exact linear path.

I know schizophrenia is CHEMICAL in basis, but you cant diagnose someone via the internet even if he does have it. He shows more signs of having some type of Schizotypal personality disorder if anything if we are going to play the psychology/psychiatric disorder game. But even those DSM-VI diagnosis can be abused. I bet that one could be applied by most liberal agonostic psychiatrists to most Bible Christians.. I certainly have read enough of their articles to know they dont exactly equate certain religious beliefs to mental well-being.

He does need help SPIRITUALLY as well as mentally if that be the case. Why get angry at me for insisting there be some spiritual intervention. If he has been messing with demons-fighting them as he admitted in hand to hand combat, there will be BAD effects on the mind.

FT how am I going to flock to some antichrist on earth, if I have been raptured;)?

Edited by Budge

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]I know schizophrenia is CHEMICAL in basis, but you cant diagnose someone via the internet even if he does have it.[/quote]

No, but you can suggest that he go to the doctor and seek an evaluation.

FullTruth was posting here during your hiatus from Phatmass. We all realised that there was something odd about his posts back then, so please don't try to make the claim that it takes you to notice that a man who talks incessantly of nephilim and the hidden mechanics of the New World Order has got some problems. Anybody could say the same. Even a Catholic.

Wow, you guys keep on talking about me. :lol_roll:

You'd think, by now, people would stop talking about this.

Yes, I am Cuckoo for CocoPuffs! :lol_roll:

Give me lots of drugs please! :lol_roll:

Mmmm, Phorizine, and Prosac. Wash you blues away! :lol_roll:

I love you guys. I get giggles reading all of these spiritual and mental diagnoises!

Edited by FullTruth

I've never been a big Coco-Puff fan! I bet you like the puffy cheeto's too! (another words full truth ,lighten up) You know ,if you truly love the Lord your God, You will seek him in all that you do! Do not expect people to respond to you positivly, when you make negative statements. You may think that you are Just telling people the truth,and they Need to hear it..... like budge can do. Ask yourself " Can they really hear me if I talk this way!? Do I really seek to know the truth? Do I like hearing myself talk? ..... If your motivation is to "educate " and "save" others, Please stop and think............ Christ might just bend down and start writing in the sand.................JC

Edited by jckinsman

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1251005' date='Apr 20 2007, 11:33 PM']I've never been a big Coco-Puff fan! I bet you like the puffy cheeto's too! (another words full truth ,lighten up) You know ,if you truly love the Lord your God, You will seek him in all that you do! Do not expect people to respond to you positivly, when you make negative statements. You may think that you are Just telling people the truth,and they Need to hear it..... like budge can do. Ask yourself " Can they really hear me if I talk this way!? Do I really seek to know the truth? Do I like hearing myself talk? ..... If your motivation is to "educate " and "save" others, Please stop and think............ Christ might just bend down and start writing in the sand.................JC[/quote]
That is what I am going to do from now on.

I won't put this stuff up anymore, because I know it has caused a huge hornet's nest in this forum.

I was just found it funny people just keep this post going, rather than letting it go.

I will not reply one more time on this post. Period.

toledo_jesus

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1249032' date='Apr 19 2007, 06:45 AM']And I would like to add that it is often unhelpful and deliberately unkind remarks like that that prevent people with mental health problems from seeking appropriate help. :sadder:[/quote]
flimshaw. It's reality. Fulltruth is text on a website to me. He puts his thoughts online and I am under no obligation to sugarcoat my assessment of them. This goes double when he seems to be crazy.
The man won't seek help. That's obvious. I don't think my comment was unkind, though I'm sure it was unhelpful.