An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post Here If You Are A Vocation Update.

Veritas

+

:idea: We've got some new things happening, no? :clapping: :clap:

I know Saint Benedict is entering SJV in the fall....

[b]Post below if you are not updated in the vocation thread and maybe we can help make it easy for Hughey![/b]

* Seminarians and Seminarians to Be

* Aspirants

* Upcoming Entrances

* Serious Discerners

:saint: :priest_halo: :bishop: :pope:

be_thou_my_vision

Jenny
be_thou_my_vision
[url="http://www.ssfpa.org"]Sisters of St. Francis of Perpetual Adoration[/url]

Please add me to the Applying/Entrance Pending section!
Thanks!

Aspirant (July 21-August 11) at Dominican Nuns of Our Lady of the Rosary Monastery in Summit, NJ

~Lauren
*waves to Sr. Mary Catharine*

I'm a slight update -- my entrance date is unknown (shooting for any time this year). It was spring 2007. I do believe that I will be in before the end of the year.

Thanks for the new Update thread!

philosophette

Hi,

My entrance date and Handmaid524 's for the aspirancy has been changed from Aug 24 to Aug 4.

thanks so much!

Fr. Antony Maria OSB

Joe
NazFarmer
Serious Discerner

Thank you very much!

May God bless and protect you always in all of your endeavors, especially your discernment!

Your Brother in Christ,

Joe

moon_child_anne

Hello,

I'm new here. My name is Anne and I'm hopefully going to be a candidate with the Sisters of Notre Dame starting May 5th. I haven't heard from the council for sure, but the Provincial Superior doesn't see a problem with it.

Please pray for me.

Peace,
Anne

HeavenlyCalling

[quote name='moon_child_anne' post='1260098' date='Apr 29 2007, 10:25 PM']Hello,

I'm new here. My name is Anne and I'm hopefully going to be a candidate with the Sisters of Notre Dame starting May 5th. I haven't heard from the council for sure, but the Provincial Superior doesn't see a problem with it.

Please pray for me.

Peace,
Anne[/quote]
:welcome:

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]I will be entering the Wolverhampton Carmelite Monastery in England on July 16th 2007[/quote]

And I will be visiting her as soon as Mother Prioress allows! :bounce:

Only I don't suppose Hughey could put that information in the thread. Hmm. At the moment I don't have anything to report other than chronic Carmelite leanings.

AlterDominicus

AlterDominicus
Serious Discerner to the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist [waves to Sister Joseph Andrew] and the Sisters in Jesus the Lord [waves to the four sisters]

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1260517' date='Apr 30 2007, 08:40 PM']And I will be visiting her as soon as Mother Prioress allows! :bounce:

Only I don't suppose Hughey could put that information in the thread. Hmm. At the moment I don't have anything to report other than chronic Carmelite leanings.[/quote]

You are so cute! :rolleyes: I will be praying for you to enter Wolverhampton too - lol :pray: