An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post Here If You Are A Vocation Update.

Veritas

I am entering the Poor Clare's of Perpetual Adoration Our Lady of Solitude Monastery in January 2008 I am not sure about the exact date

Margaret Theresa

Seatbelt Blue

All things being equal, I should be entering the Capuchin Franciscans, Stigmata Province, this fall. All that's left is the psychological evaluation. I'm terrified, so please pray for me. I'm insane.

[quote name='philosobrat' post='1261156' date='Apr 30 2007, 05:19 PM']Where is Hughey anyway?[/quote]
[quote name='Totus Tuus' post='1266918' date='May 7 2007, 11:01 AM']Is hughey still moderating vocation station or not?[/quote]

guys, all the moderators do have a life outside of phatmass. hughey is extremely busy, just like all of us are. please try to be patient with her.

+

Just keep posting your updates here. Hughey will get to them when she can. :) I think it was okay to ask, I don't think things have been updated for a couple months and that is a long time. No one, I don't think, is angry about it, just curious. Sometimes, tones don't come through via posting.

God Bless All You Lovely PM'ers!

franciscanheart

I will get to them as I can. I have updated some as they have been requested (via pm) in the last few months. Other than that, I haven't had time to go through threads looking for updates. (PMs are very clear (and short!) about the updates that are needed.)

philosophette

I was just curious about her... I was not pressurin' or criticizing.

:unsure:

Edited by philosobrat

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1271024' date='May 11 2007, 07:52 AM']I will get to them as I can. I have updated some as they have been requested (via pm) in the last few months. Other than that, I haven't had time to go through threads looking for updates. (PMs are very clear (and short!) about the updates that are needed.)[/quote]

p.s. your inbox is full! :sadder: ;)

franciscanheart

[quote name='Veritas' post='1271946' date='May 12 2007, 01:08 PM']p.s. your inbox is full! :sadder: ;)[/quote]
Yeah I clear it out and it fills again. :idontknow: Shoot me an email.

franciscanheart
:bye: good to see y'all too.

i'm off from work all day today and tomorrow so you can expect to see changes happening soon (like later tonight or tomorrow morning...)

Allie (Candidate)
SisterAli

Capuchin Sisters of Nazareth
Williamsport, PA
Entrance: September 2007 or 2008

(under upcoming entrances please) Thanks!

Edited by SisterAli