An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post Here If You Are A Vocation Update.

Veritas

be_thou_my_vision

Please move me to Upcoming Entrance-- September 9, 2007. Thanks!!!!

cathoholic_anonymous

[quote]You are so cute! :rolleyes: I will be praying for you to enter Wolverhampton too - lol[/quote]

If I feel a sudden and painful urge to disembark when I'm on my way home from Cambridge and the train pulls in at Wolverhampton, causing me to have to hang onto the seat for safety, I will know the guilty party.

P.S. It would be a real penance for you and your sisters if your prayer was answered! :P:

I'm officially a seminarian for my diocese (for freshmen year) and will begin on august 25th at St. John Vianney Seminary in St. Paul

I will be making an observership at the [url="http://www.christdesert.org"]Abbey of Christ in the Desert[/url] starting July 23 for about a month.

franciscanheart

Sorry. :( I have been very busy lately and have not been around pm as much as before. And when I'm here I'm hardly, if ever, on this board. This thread will be very helpful. Thank you! I'll try to get to this later tonight.

AccountDeleted

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1262064' date='May 2 2007, 08:42 AM']If I feel a sudden and painful urge to disembark when I'm on my way home from Cambridge and the train pulls in at Wolverhampton, causing me to have to hang onto the seat for safety, I will know the guilty party.

P.S. It would be a real penance for you and your sisters if your prayer was answered! :P:[/quote]

:rolleyes:
Well, maybe you don't have to come now after all. Mother Prioress told me that there will probably be another postulant entering at the same time I do - they are voting on her application this week! Prayers for her please. There is also another lady who is interested but hasn't applied yet. I am praying very hard for vocations to Wolverhampton so I won't be the only one entering - lol!

It would still be neat if you ever did decide to go there, but I know you and God might have other plans!

:pray:

Edited by nunsense

Guest JeffCR07

I just checked the vocations thread and apparently I'm not on it yet. I'll be entering the Novitiate for the Order of Preachers (Eastern Province) in August! Please pray for us!

Yours in Christ, Mary, and St. Dominic,

Jeff

Ora et Labora

my vocation update is...i officially don't know what order to enter now! lol...if i don't major in voice performance. sorry, i don't even know if i'm supposed to be on this thread since nothing is seriously decided yet.

:blush:

Ora et Labora

[quote name='AlterDominicus' post='1261075' date='Apr 30 2007, 07:10 PM']AlterDominicus
Serious Discerner to the Dominican Sisters of Mary Mother of the Eucharist [waves to Sister Joseph Andrew] and the Sisters in Jesus the Lord [waves to the four sisters][/quote]

is she on here!?

DeoOptimoMaximo

Here's a quick update:

I'm finishing my first year here at the Pontifical College Josephinum seminary studying for the Glenmary Home Missioners...

An amazing, tough, and fruitful year!

Please pray for me and my exams!

God Bless!

angelusdomini

I have also not been around too much lately- and mostly lurking when I come here. However, I too have news. Two weeks ago, I learned that I have been accepted [b][u]to enter the Franciscan Sisters Minor[/u][/b]. We worked on a date and I will enter next week on [b][u]Thursday,17 May 2007- Ascension Thursday[/u][/b]. Also, there will be four postulants entering the novitiate on 31 May 2007, and one sister will make her first profession on 10 June 2007- Corpus Christi Sunday. This is definitely a flurry of activity for a young (and now growing) community. Laudatur Jesus Christus!

Anne

pax et bonum

[quote name='Angelus_Domini' post='1267861' date='May 8 2007, 01:22 AM']I have also not been around too much lately- and mostly lurking when I come here. However, I too have news. Two weeks ago, I learned that I have been accepted [b][u]to enter the Franciscan Sisters Minor[/u][/b]. We worked on a date and I will enter next week on [b][u]Thursday,17 May 2007- Ascension Thursday[/u][/b]. Also, there will be four postulants entering the novitiate on 31 May 2007, and one sister will make her first profession on 10 June 2007- Corpus Christi Sunday. This is definitely a flurry of activity for a young (and now growing) community. Laudatur Jesus Christus!

Anne

pax et bonum[/quote]
:clap: Congratulations Anne!