An Old School Catholic Message Board

Post Here If You Are A Vocation Update.

Veritas

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1272443' date='May 13 2007, 02:00 PM']:bye: good to see y'all too.
i'm off from work all day today and tomorrow so you can expect to see changes happening soon (like later tonight or tomorrow morning...)[/quote]

+

Cool!

Berchmans525

Still discerning my vocation. I went to go talk to the Vocations Director here in my Archdiocese. He told me to get more involved in my parish, find a spiritual director, and go back to college to finish my history degree if I want to apply to become a seminarian for my Archdiocese..

Pray for me..

Pax,
Chris

be_thou_my_vision

[quote name='Angelus_Domini' post='1267861' date='May 8 2007, 12:22 AM']I have also not been around too much lately- and mostly lurking when I come here. However, I too have news. Two weeks ago, I learned that I have been accepted [b][u]to enter the Franciscan Sisters Minor[/u][/b]. We worked on a date and I will enter next week on [b][u]Thursday,17 May 2007- Ascension Thursday[/u][/b]. Also, there will be four postulants entering the novitiate on 31 May 2007, and one sister will make her first profession on 10 June 2007- Corpus Christi Sunday. This is definitely a flurry of activity for a young (and now growing) community. Laudatur Jesus Christus!

Anne

pax et bonum[/quote]
Anne entered last week!!! Let us keep her in our prayers as she starts her new life!

[quote name='hugheyforlife' post='1278599' date='May 21 2007, 01:55 PM']okay its slow moving but ive got some in.[/quote]

+

Yay! :)

moon_child_anne

Well, my date to become a candidate is officially May 27th (this coming Sunday)...as suggested by the Provincial Superior. Please pray for me as I am very nervous...mostly it's about standing up in front of alot of people and being the center of attention... It takes alot for me to do that.

Peace!

Ora et Labora
:shock: a friend of mine is also becoming a candidate that same day...she's entering OLAM! congrats! where are you entering?

franciscanheart

[quote name='Veritas' post='1278704' date='May 21 2007, 05:11 PM']+

Yay! :)[/quote]
:thumbsup:

still discerning, looking into the Missionaries of the Gospel of Life right now, but I'm going to get my degree first.

i used to spend more time in this forum. It's been awhile! It's truly inspiring to see so many others looking into and living out the religous life.

Edited by Didymus

moon_child_anne

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1278803' date='May 21 2007, 08:33 PM']:shock: a friend of mine is also becoming a candidate that same day...she's entering OLAM! congrats! where are you entering?[/quote]

I am going to join the Sisters of Notre Dame.

Peace,
Anne

[quote name='moon_child_anne' post='1281023' date='May 24 2007, 11:28 PM']I am going to join the Sisters of Notre Dame.

Peace,
Anne[/quote]

Congratulations! :cool:

[quote name='Didymus' post='1280567' date='May 24 2007, 02:51 PM']still discerning, looking into the Missionaries of the Gospel of Life right now, but I'm going to get my degree first.

i used to spend more time in this forum. It's been awhile! It's truly inspiring to see so many others looking into and living out the religous life.[/quote]

+

That is fantastic! They are excellent!