An Old School Catholic Message Board

Anyone Wonder Where Budge Has Been Lately?

N/A Gone

funny. I google "phatmass cult" and a link to a budge thread pops up..Enjoy

[url="http://p094.ezboard.com/fcatholicreformationfrm22.showMessage?topicID=9054.topic"]http://p094.ezboard.com/fcatholicreformati...icID=9054.topic[/url]

I must admit, I love the revisionist angle Budge has to the "debates"

Sojourner

yeah ... she leaves out the fact that she doesn't actually debate.

She doesn't buy that whole "follow logical rules" thing ... it gets people in trouble. If she did do it, she'd have to admit she's wrong.

Thy Geekdom Come

It's all emotion, irrationality, and wild truth-twisting again.

Phoenix Reborn

She listens to nothing we say and spreads propaganda about us to her board. Interesting.

Edited by Phoenix Reborn

Does anyone else think it is trippy that we are writing a thread about them who are writing a thread about us debating them?

One more note:

I had no idea that the FBC was causing such a stir on the internet!!

Edited by prose

Budge is a very interesting debator, and she does have a life outside this message board. She probaby is celebrating that life.

lol

it's quite hilarious that they project the same sinister intentions onto us as we see them having...

of course, most people in the world; be they protestant, Catholic, some other religion, or secular, will tell you that this selfsame paradigm arises when talking to fundamentalists. they have a mechanism in place which keeps their position invincible and allows them to throw out as many wild accusations as possible. in fact, they have a mechanism in place to defend against what I just said: 'oh, well the world is supposed to hate us! the gospel message is foolishness to those who trust in philosophical wisdom!'

it's quite a fascinating phenomenon, actually. it is the textbook definition of invincible ignorance; and basically everyone but them (not just Catholics) recognizes it. of course, what I call here "invincible ignorance" they call "faith"

Mateo el Feo

According to Budge's forum, the FBC is actually "destroying" protestant websites. That is so funny. I've got this picture in my mind of secret FBC agents taking out web servers...then reporting to their Jesuit superiors in the Vatican.

PS: My favorite comment is the one about Phatmass Javascript games being contrary to Ephesians 6. Ummm...OK.

Sojourner

[quote name='Aloysius' post='1261627' date='May 1 2007, 09:43 AM']lol

it's quite hilarious that they project the same sinister intentions onto us as we see them having...

of course, most people in the world; be they protestant, Catholic, some other religion, or secular, will tell you that this selfsame paradigm arises when talking to fundamentalists. they have a mechanism in place which keeps their position invincible and allows them to throw out as many wild accusations as possible. in fact, they have a mechanism in place to defend against what I just said: 'oh, well the world is supposed to hate us! the gospel message is foolishness to those who trust in philosophical wisdom!'

it's quite a fascinating phenomenon, actually. it is the textbook definition of invincible ignorance; and basically everyone but them (not just Catholics) recognizes it. of course, what I call here "invincible ignorance" they call "faith"[/quote]
It's probably the same mental processes that are at work in political debates as noted in the thread pinned at the top of the debate table ... we are so often ruled by emotion and not reason when it comes to things we care about deeply.

:lol_roll:

You all are so silly...

WE INVITED the FUZZY BUNNIES OVER to my board, it wasnt like it was a secret.'

[url="http://p094.ezboard.com/Should-We-Accept-The-Challenge/fcatholicreformationfrm26.showMessage?topicID=39.topic"]INVITE FOR THE FUZZY BUNNIES FROM 2004[/url]

Thanks for the compliment Gloria, I was actually painting, getting ready for a mini art show.

:rolleyes:

Katholikos

Budge gets around. She's a regular at Former Catholics for Christ, or was last time I checked, with many thousands of posts there. More of the same anti-Catholic stuff. She and her cohorts are pathetically ignorant. Pray for her, poor girl. To be consumed with hate as she is, is a great burden. I smell sulphur burning.

Likos

homeschoolmom

I want to know where the Phun Phurum is so that I have lots of games to play while at work so that I can rip off my employer....

PHUN phorum... where are you????

[quote]To be consumed with hate as she is, is a great burden[/quote]

Now why do you think I hate you?

If I didnt care I wouldnt be here. :)

Gal 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?