An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Everyone!

Sixtina87

Sixtina87

[color="#0000FF"][size=5]HEY ALL!!!!!!!!!

SURPRISE IM HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

Christus Resurrexit Alleuia!

Sixtina87

So anything new been going on since i left last fall???

How is lauren and dad doing????

Who has enetered????

Nice to see you here again, Six!

Hmmm... who has entered? I probably won't remember everyone, but I recall that Passionheart joined the Dominican Nuns in Buffalo this winter, and TeresaAvila joined the Holy Spirit Adoration Sisters (Pink Sisters) in St. Louis. Pia just entered the Sisters of Reparation in Steubenville. I'm sure there are others, I just can't recall offhand.

+

Welcome Back. :) I bet you miss school already! We are having a little convo about Magdalen over in Open Mic if you want to give us the inside scoop :) [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=67763"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=67763[/url]

Sixtina87

thank guys...i just posted like 2 or 3 comments on the one about Magdalen

I LOVE THAT SCHOOL TO PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cathoholic_anonymous

Welcome home. :)

But...goodness, what an odd time to have a holiday! I have five or six weeks left to go!

Ora et Labora

i guess when you say "dad" you're talking about MY dad. he's good, lol! and laurens looking at a specific convent right now. :) but, she might wait a year before entering it...she's visiting them in a few weeks though.

Sixtina87

Where is she looking into?? Sister Servants? Tell dad I said HI and that I miss him! Tell Lauren, I said HI too, but I miss her even more! She will always be my sister in Christ! I think she should come to Magdalen for a year!!!!! She would love it tons!!!!!!!!!

Ora et Labora

i'll tell them you say hi. that's what sister louise marie told my mom at this last retreat at casa maria. :rolleyes: but, lauren was looking more towards ave maria. :) she was looking into either them, or marbaury in alabama. sooo, do you know either theresa camera or selene viens? i don't think i spelt her first name right. :sweat: i'm friends with both of they're families! :D:

Totus Tuus

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1265823' date='May 6 2007, 10:00 AM']How is lauren and dad doing????[/quote]

We're great! We just had a family vacation and it was awesome.

How was your first year at school?

Sixtina87

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1266495' date='May 6 2007, 11:20 PM']i'll tell them you say hi. that's what sister louise marie told my mom at this last retreat at casa maria. :rolleyes: but, lauren was looking more towards ave maria. :) she was looking into either them, or marbaury in alabama. sooo, do you know either theresa camera or selene viens? i don't think i spelt her first name right. :sweat: i'm friends with both of they're families! :D:[/quote]

Yes i know both of them! We live together and talk all the time! Selene is a sweetheart and she was my roomie last semester!!!!