An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Everyone!

Sixtina87

Sixtina87

Lauren, you should come to Magdalen...the Sisters requested me to go there and I just love it!!!! It would awesome to have my sister in Christ be there in my class!!!!!!!!! At least try it for a semester!!!!!!!!! PLease look into it lauren!!!! Sr. Louise Marie does know what she means when Magdalen helps one to prepare for the Convent or for life in general! I called her up the other day and told her how much I love it there and that I am glad they asked me to attend school there.

Edited by Sixtina87

Sixtina87

Lauren do you have myspace?? I have most of my pics from school posted there!!! I will try to see if I can get a few posted on here for ya'll!!!!

Sixtina87

[quote name='Ora et Labora' post='1266916' date='May 7 2007, 01:58 PM']i have a myspace! :D:[/quote]

here is my myspace address: it is on personal...but you would automatically be added to my list.....www.myspace.com/catholic2duhmax

i have most of the pics from Magdalen on my myspace!!!!!!!!

Sixtina87

I added you...now you can show lauren the pics from Magdalen!!!! I have more but I need to get them from some people!!!!

Ora et Labora

soooo, what was your favorite part of magdeline? i was seriously thinking about going there for a time!

Sixtina87

thanks you too!!!! What is my favorite thing about Maggie U? WOW, that is a hard one! The tutorials are great...most of the time it is fall on the floor laughing....socials are great, the people are too.....but i would have to say my experience and what i learned by being there is my favorite thing about Maggie U!!!!

So many things...but its worth experiencing!!!!