An Old School Catholic Message Board

Hey Everyone!

Sixtina87

Sixtina87

[quote name='uruviel' post='1268547' date='May 8 2007, 10:22 PM']:) are you home for the summer? Sorry if you said in this thread already :blush: I can't remember.[/quote]

Yes I am home for the summer....I returned home on Saturday. I can't believe the year is already over! It is so sad!!!!!!! 7 months went by so fast!!!!!!!!!!

Sixtina87

ummmmmmmmm..............not until August...sometime towards the end of the month

Ora et Labora

[quote name='Sixtina87' post='1268451' date='May 8 2007, 09:13 PM']Call Magdalen and get your apps girl!!!! I want to see you there next semester!!!! There have been a few of my classmates who never visited until they went there......trust me you will love it!!!!!!!! Of course, dad, mom, lauren and the rest of your family can come to visit during parents weekend which is in the beginning of the semester...it is so much fun!!!!!!!! I have never been happier in my life than at Maggie U!!!![/quote]

:lol: i don't know if you realize i'm still a junior. ;) but 2 years FLY BY!!!!! hahaha!

the youngest student there is 15 yrs old.....we accept homeschool students who still have a yr or 2 to finnish!!! ; )

LOL that happens! I mean they allow the students to finnish there HS years at Maggie U...more than half of my class was still in HS....the credits from Freshman yr can be transferred to Homeschool credits through the college to Seaton Program.....more than half of my class is going through Seaton Homeschool!!!!

Ora et Labora

no way!!?? that's so freaky! i had no idea that you could do that! and they live at the campus??

my classmate had her credits transferred to Seaton Homeschool....most of the students aren't even 21 that are in the upper classes....out of the 11 graduates on Saturday only 2 of them just turned 21 or aren't even 21 yet!!!

Ora et Labora

yah, i knew you could do that for like community colleges...get credit for classes you take at community colleges and get your credits transfered to Seton. that's really cool Magdeline does that!

so has that changed your mind about coming or trying to come for this fall's semester???

Ora et Labora

ohhh, i don't know. my mom needs my help with my little siblings since my sister might be leaving for college. :idontknow: it sounds cool though!