Nuns Picture Thread

EJames

There's no such thing as too many books!!! You can still be a "Martha" and a well-read "Martha" at that. I don't think Jesus would have stopped Martha from reading if she wished to do so. You can still be a worker-bee and have time left for some serious reading. Just do it in spurts, maybe 15-20 minutes at a time. You'd be surprised how quickly you can finish a book if you set your mind to it. Tack on that 15 or so minutes to your quiet time and you'll find out how lovely it can be.

• Like 1

Guest hermanita

[quote name='Francis Clare' timestamp='1324489309' post='2355179'] There's no such thing as too many books!!! You can still be a "Martha" and a well-read "Martha" at that. I don't think Jesus would have stopped Martha from reading if she wished to do so. You can still be a worker-bee and have time left for some serious reading. Just do it in spurts, maybe 15-20 minutes at a time. You'd be surprised how quickly you can finish a book if you set your mind to it. Tack on that 15 or so minutes to your quiet time and you'll find out how lovely it can be. [/quote] Still in recovery from grad school. I truly think the penance for me in formation will be formal classes. Oh well! All for Jesus! I do spiritual reading; just prefer liturgical and quiet prayer.

Edited by hermanita

[quote name='i<3franciscans' timestamp='1324503461' post='2355389']
What a beautiful picture!!! They must be NDs right
[/quote]

DSMMEs

[quote name='Lisa' timestamp='1324503026' post='2355384']
[img]http://bylovealone.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/sisters-of-mary-aspirants-2010.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

you would post this :P