An Old School Catholic Message Board

Kindergartners To Be Taught Homosexuality, Bisexuality, And Transsexu

Katholikos

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1282234' date='May 27 2007, 04:48 PM']Are they really truths?[/quote]
Yes, homosexuals, bisexuals and Transexuals actually exist.

bonoducchi

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282235' date='May 27 2007, 04:52 PM']Yes, homosexuals, bisexuals and Transexuals actually exist.[/quote]

Is that who was at the bar last night? I just thought it was a post-menopausal woman - its a pre-op transexual! They really do exist!

Where is all the language moderation on this thread? [mod]no need to repeat inappropriate language --hugheyforlife[/mod] I said [mod]not appropriate --hugheyforlife[/mod] one once and had someone give me a lecture on decorum. Are issues of sexuality so important that we can forget about Christian charity? Why is what's between people's legs and what they do with it so interesting to people? (And I fully expect that to be modded, because I don't agree with the orthodox position promoted by the moderators.)

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282235' date='May 27 2007, 05:52 PM']Yes, homosexuals, bisexuals and Transexuals actually exist.[/quote]

Murder, rape, and adultery also exist, would you suggest including these topics in the grade one curriculum?

[quote name='VaticanIILiturgist' post='1282239' date='May 27 2007, 05:06 PM']Is that who was at the bar last night? I just thought it was a post-menopausal woman - its a pre-op transexual! They really do exist!

Where is all the language moderation on this thread? [mod]no need to repeat inappropriate language --hugheyforlife[/mod] I said [mod]not appropriate --hugheyforlife[/mod] one once and had someone give me a lecture on decorum. Are issues of sexuality so important that we can forget about Christian charity? Why is what's between people's legs and what they do with it so interesting to people? (And I fully expect that to be modded, because I don't agree with the orthodox position promoted by the moderators.)[/quote]
Because of its continued existence, I too believe that it is not an offense or concern with God. Informing children about the knowledge of this existence promotes understanding. Let the parents deal with the morality issues and let children make their own choice.

cathoholic_anonymous

Four-year-olds do not need to be taught about sex. [i]Any[/i] kind of sex. At all. When I was four I was making colourful decorations with pipe cleaners and answering questions like, "If you have nine chocolate mice and you eat four, how many will you have left?"

I know that children typically start school at a later age in America (is it five or six?) but I doubt that six-year-olds are quite ready to start learning about human sexuality either...

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282244' date='May 27 2007, 06:24 PM']Because of its continued existence, I too believe that it is not an offense or concern with God. Informing children about the knowledge of this existence promotes understanding. Let the parents deal with the morality issues and let children make their own choice.[/quote]

I've never understood this kind of thinking "let children make their own choice". We don't let children make their own decisions when it comes to playing in the street.

It's not because it's about sex that this outrages me so, it's because it's about CHILDREN. It is sexual abuse and the perpetraters deserve death for it.

It's not "information", if it were "information" they would provide both sides of the argument, fully exploring both, giving the best arguments for and against these lifestyles. but you see how ridiculous this would be, they're kindergardners. so they're just teaching them that it is normal and okay, that's not pure information, that's a position.

VIIL, personally I don't moderate the language as roughly as the other mods... if they feel I should be moderated for my language here I will gladly accept it. I explained my reasons for breaking the bad language conventions, I actually feel that's why there should be bad language conventions, so that they can be broken at moments like these. Christian Charity is not synonymous with "niceness"; I could call these legislaters a brood of vipers just the same, they're sexing up kindergartners for goodness sake. May God help them, May God lead them to truth and repentence. May God forgive them. But if not, please God, smite them, because they are indoctrinating pathways of gender mutilation and sexual immorality as normal to the most vulnerable of all. It would be better for them to have a millstone tied around their neck and thrown into the ocean.

Do you have no just anger in you? I know, conventions of Christian Charity teach us to be wary of our anger and not give into the deadly sin of wrath, but sometimes that anger is justified and must be embraced. Just like we have to avoid lust but when we're with our spouse we may engage in sexual intimacy, so too we must avoid wrath but when we're justly angered we ought to express it in no uncertain terms.

[quote name='SJP' post='1282241' date='May 27 2007, 05:21 PM']Murder, rape, and adultery also exist, would you suggest including these topics in the grade one curriculum?[/quote]
LOL, Apples, pears and grapes exist but I wouldn't exactly call them oranges.

Those issues that you pointed out I would inform children as early as possible. If just to make them aware that these things happen. I am not supporting that school faculties teach kids how to teach kids how to murder, rape or commit adultry but just to teach kids that they exist. I don’t necessarily believe that there is a factor of age anymore. The sooner a child is informed the better. The children of today are not as naïve or immature as they were 20 years ago. They are learning how to right script in kindergarten (I didn’t learn this until the third grade!!) and how to use computers and they are more curious than before. Kids have questions, teachers teach kids.

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282224' date='May 27 2007, 04:23 PM']Knowledge is not abusive and the schools are not teaching kids how to become these things they are only informing. They are making them aware of life as we know it now. If children do not learn about these different sexual preferences in school, where would you want them to learn it? How long do you want children to be ignorant of these truths?[/quote]

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282235' date='May 27 2007, 04:52 PM']Yes, homosexuals, bisexuals and Transexuals actually exist.[/quote]

Well, the truth is that the behavior exhibited by these people is disordered.

It is my opinion that disordered behavior should never be held up as normal especially to young children because it isn't.

[quote name='SJP' post='1282250' date='May 27 2007, 05:33 PM']I've never understood this kind of thinking "let children make their own choice". We don't let children make their own decisions when it comes to playing in the street.[/quote]
So when someone's 22 year old son or daughter comes to visit their parents with their same sex partner or his two girlfriends or boyfriiends we should send them to their room or ground them?

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282255' date='May 27 2007, 06:38 PM']LOL, Apples, pears and grapes exist but I wouldn't exactly call them oranges.

Those issues that you pointed out I would inform children as early as possible. If just to make them aware that these things happen. I am not supporting that school faculties teach kids how to teach kids how to murder, rape or commit adultry but just to teach kids that they exist. I don’t necessarily believe that there is a factor of age anymore. The sooner a child is informed the better. The children of today are not as naïve or immature as they were 20 years ago. They are learning how to right script in kindergarten (I didn’t learn this until the third grade!!) and how to use computers and they are more curious than before. Kids have questions, teachers teach kids.[/quote]

Why on earth would you want a 5 year old to know about rape? How could this possibly be beneficial for the development of a child?

[quote name='Cathoholic Anonymous' post='1282247' date='May 27 2007, 05:27 PM']Four-year-olds do not need to be taught about sex. [i]Any[/i] kind of sex. At all. When I was four I was making colourful decorations with pipe cleaners and answering questions like, "If you have nine chocolate mice and you eat four, how many will you have left?"

I know that children typically start school at a later age in America (is it five or six?) but I doubt that six-year-olds are quite ready to start learning about human sexuality either...[/quote]
At four years of age some children are being sexually fondled by parents, relatives or other associates. The reality dictates we teach them.

[quote name='carrdero' post='1282265' date='May 27 2007, 06:48 PM']So when someone's 22 year old son or daughter comes to visit their parents with their same sex partner or his two girlfriends or boyfriiends we should send them to their room or ground them?[/quote]

So when a four year old gets hit by a car while playing in the street we should say "Well it was his decision"??

[quote name='SJP' post='1282267' date='May 27 2007, 05:50 PM']Why on earth would you want a 5 year old to know about rape? How could this possibly be beneficial for the development of a child?[/quote]
Possibly to avoid finding themselves in a position that they would not desire to be involved in.