An Old School Catholic Message Board

Legitimacy Of The Death Penalty

dairygirl4u2c

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

RezaMikhaeil

[quote name='jckinsman' post='1286540' date='Jun 2 2007, 09:30 AM']I 'am truly sorry my mistake. I do not listen to ANY kind of music like that at all. I had a bad experiance with rap /hip hop type music and my teenagers. We do not allow it in the home. I really have a hard time thinking that any of it could be good.(Until 5 point covenant :) ) I took your comment as sarcastic to my telling the story of the Doctors. I do apologize for my mistake. It's hard to understand the way people mean things when they type it. I take abortion very seriously,and I go on the defense quickly when it comes to this subject. :duh: Will you for give me? JC[/quote]

No problem, I just didn't understand where the hostility was comming from. Just so you know, the group is very "Christian" [thou protestant] and the song is protesting abortion through telling the story from the perspective of the baby in the womb being aborted.

goldenchild17

[quote name='kujo' post='1286614' date='Jun 2 2007, 01:16 PM']What Church are you a member of, just curious.

:saint:[/quote]

I call it the Catholic Church. Most commonly known as Sedevacantist. email me if you have any other questions so not to derail this thread. peace

[quote name='goldenchild17' post='1286769' date='Jun 2 2007, 07:57 PM']I call it the Catholic Church. Most commonly known as Sedevacantist. email me if you have any other questions so not to derail this thread. peace[/quote]

I'm good dude. I thought that was what you belong to but I was unsure.

God bless.

[quote name='RezaLemmyng' post='1286648' date='Jun 2 2007, 04:30 PM']No problem, I just didn't understand where the hostility was comming from. Just so you know, the group is very "Christian" [thou protestant] and the song is protesting abortion through telling the story from the perspective of the baby in the womb being aborted.[/quote]
This whole thing got me thinking :bigthink: about what happened here,so I started a new topic of debate. I hope that you do not mind!JC