StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 (edited) I really really dislike them!!! Enough said Apologies I'm just venting Edited July 3, 2007 by StColette
kateri05 Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 yea, i remember hating mine too .... good thing i married him
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 Almost 5 months to endure. We've done it before I know we can do it lol but it's still annoying
Birgitta Noel Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I hear you. It sucketh. I'm at 10 months of no hubby and it's OLD.
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 That smells of elderberries ... I'll be praying for you guys.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1310273' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:46 PM']I hear you. It sucketh. I'm at 10 months of no hubby and it's OLD.[/quote] awww
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I just realized what smells of elderberries more. You're going to be posting more so I will have NO CHANCE of getting into the top 10 posters!! :
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1310286' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:50 PM']I just realized what smells of elderberries more. You're going to be posting more so I will have NO CHANCE of getting into the top 10 posters!! :[/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I've been away for a year lol and I'm still in the Top 10 lol that's what is sad lol
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1310291' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:52 PM']ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I've been away for a year lol and I'm still in the Top 10 lol that's what is sad lol[/quote] I have scored my first ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the return of Jennie! Seriously it's good to have you around for a bit. And TLW you and your hubby will be in my prayers too.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1310296' date='Jul 2 2007, 09:59 PM'] I have scored my first ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL of the return of Jennie! Seriously it's good to have you around for a bit. [/quote] hehehehehe It's good to be around lol It's a little more quiet then what I remember lol So peeps have changed their names that I get a little confused ROFL I'm multitasking lol Typing on here and talking to Micah on the phone ehehehehehehehe
gamesfanatic04 Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I did a long distance thing with the fiancée for 3 YEARS!!!! It was teh lame. My advice is to pray and have super long talks on the phone while watching the same movie or something, it feels like a date.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='gamesfanatic04' post='1310304' date='Jul 2 2007, 10:08 PM']I did a long distance thing with the fiancée for 3 YEARS!!!! It was teh lame. My advice is to pray and have super long talks on the phone while watching the same movie or something, it feels like a date.[/quote] hehe We're going to be having Phatmass dates hehehe
gamesfanatic04 Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 There ya go, anything to keep the glowing elctronic romance alive.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='gamesfanatic04' post='1310309' date='Jul 2 2007, 10:11 PM']There ya go, anything to keep the glowing elctronic romance alive.[/quote] ROFL well it's fitting lol because Phatmass is where our relationship started
let_go_let_God Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I know what you mean I'm on year two and we've been engaged for a year and a half of it. What makes is worse is my parents won't allow us to wed until I've graduated college. Stick through it, I know you will. You have an awesomely faithful man of God as your fiance. All will be well. God bless- LGLG
Luthien Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 OMGOSH I HEAR YOU!!! Sean and I were seperated for a few months after we were engaged. That stunk, bad. Gosh Little Way! My heart totally goes out to you, I can't imagine how hard it must be sometimes. I promise you will look back on it as only a blip on the screen though.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1310933' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:55 AM']You have an awesomely faithful man of God as your fiance.[/quote] I never feel all that faithful. My big deal lately has been trusting in God. I'm not good at it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now