Sojourner Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1311906' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:55 PM'] I NEEDED that! Thanks![/quote] You need to laugh more than you do, don't you ... we should have a "Make TLW laugh" thread.
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 ooooooh new thread heheheheheh mwahahahahahaha
jiyoung Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 lol. I love your ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL Jennie! Except actually whenever I see that I always think of your mischievous little laughs...it was always more like "hehe" >
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='jiyoung' post='1311918' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:05 PM']lol. I love your ROFLLLLLLLLLLLL Jennie! Except actually whenever I see that I always think of your mischievous little laughs...it was always more like "hehe" >[/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Clara !!!!!!
IcePrincessKRS Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1310273' date='Jul 2 2007, 11:46 PM']I hear you. It sucketh. I'm at 10 months of no hubby and it's OLD.[/quote] I know how you feel (all of you going through long distance).... Matt and I were apart for over a year and a half (with a few visits in between). But we've been back together for almost 2 months and its a little difficult to remember what it was like to be apart. Being together is just THAT good. You'd think I'd be a pro at it, since almost our entire pre-marriage relationship was long distance, too, but really it just stinks. I can deal with it but I hate it.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311876' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:33 PM']I miss my future hubby [/quote] I miss my future wife. Maybe we should get together and talk about it behind their backs...let's say...July 12th? I'll meet you at the airport and we'll go out to dinner and maybe a movie...
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1312416' date='Jul 4 2007, 12:34 PM']I miss my future wife. Maybe we should get together and talk about it behind their backs...let's say...July 12th? I'll meet you at the airport and we'll go out to dinner and maybe a movie...[/quote] Sounds good! But we'll have to keep this a secret! I'll bring the cookies!
Birgitta Noel Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 Cookies? I like cookies. Can I come? Just to eat the cookies? I won't interfere with your gazing deep into one another's eyes, I'll be too busy with the cookies.
StColette Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1312688' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:05 PM']Cookies? I like cookies. Can I come? Just to eat the cookies? I won't interfere with your gazing deep into one another's eyes, I'll be too busy with the cookies. [/quote] *sends TLW some cookies *
Birgitta Noel Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311913' date='Jul 4 2007, 12:00 AM']You need to laugh more than you do, don't you ... we should have a "Make TLW laugh" thread.[/quote] Awww, that's sweet of you LOL Thanks Pham!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1312528' date='Jul 4 2007, 03:40 PM']Sounds good! But we'll have to keep this a secret! I'll bring the cookies![/quote] Gotcha.
StColette Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1312713' date='Jul 4 2007, 07:51 PM']Gotcha. [/quote]
Dudette Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 This is an awesome thread. It's overflowing with old funness. haha.
StColette Posted July 5, 2007 Author Posted July 5, 2007 [quote name='Dudette' post='1312727' date='Jul 4 2007, 08:25 PM']This is an awesome thread. It's overflowing with old funness. haha.[/quote] yep yep lol Phatmass look out lol I'm back
CatholicWing Posted July 5, 2007 Posted July 5, 2007 I am from Paksitan (Asia) so its a long distance between USA and other Christian countries. We have two relationship: 1. We are brother and sisters in Jesus Christ 2. Mankind
traichuoi Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 I'm happy to see others in the same boat as me. I just moved to Minneapolis to go to school and left my bf behind in arizona. It really smells of elderberries. He's dealing with it so much better than me...why is that? Is that a guy thing? He tells me not to worry...but how do you deal with the roller coaster of feelings? I hate this!!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [quote name='traichuoi' post='1355287' date='Aug 10 2007, 02:33 PM']I'm happy to see others in the same boat as me. I just moved to Minneapolis to go to school and left my bf behind in arizona. It really smells of elderberries. He's dealing with it so much better than me...why is that? Is that a guy thing? He tells me not to worry...but how do you deal with the roller coaster of feelings? I hate this!!![/quote] Thats a looong way Trai!
kateri05 Posted August 10, 2007 Posted August 10, 2007 [quote]I'm happy to see others in the same boat as me. I just moved to Minneapolis to go to school and left my bf behind in arizona. It really smells of elderberries. He's dealing with it so much better than me...why is that? Is that a guy thing? He tells me not to worry...but how do you deal with the roller coaster of feelings? I hate this!!![/quote] let me just say, it totally is. i had a long distance relationship and my (now husband! ) bf dealt with it SOOO much better than i. my moodiness could get scary i asked him about it, and he said that he dealt with it better by not dealing with it. not that he didn't care or anything, or not love me, or didn't miss me, but its like he could just ignore it, or some weird, testosterone based response that girls just can't do i think, for the most part, guys are like this. so don't worry, it will get better.... and you'll see him again eventually
Slappo Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 I don't know... I had a long distance relationship and man... when she saw me off at the airport... ... It was long distance with a 4 hour time difference too. I think it was okay, but it was hard to get to have good long conversations. I think a lack of GOOD communication is what killed our relationship. She was going through some really hard times, and in advertently it was affecting my side of our relationship, but neither of us knew what was going on because of bad communication. It ended up all coming out in a single night and then I freaked out the next morning and broke up . Long distance is hard! That was a year ago TODAY... wow just realized that! I still wonder what'd have happened if I didn't freak and we stuck it out...
traichuoi Posted August 11, 2007 Posted August 11, 2007 [quote name='littleflower+JMJ' post='1355477' date='Aug 10 2007, 02:37 PM'] Thats a looong way Trai![/quote] I know! it totally smells of elderberries...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now