Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 I haven't made cookies in a while ... maybe I will make some tomorrow.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 lol yep making cookies and cleaning all while phatmassing lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311078' date='Jul 3 2007, 01:16 PM']I'm making cookies [/quote] I wanna cookie. Pookie, will you give me a cookie?
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1311207' date='Jul 3 2007, 01:54 PM']I wanna cookie. Pookie, will you give me a cookie?[/quote] I thought I was pookie!
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311211' date='Jul 3 2007, 02:57 PM'] I thought I was pookie![/quote] You are, pookie. I was just going where I knew I could get some cookies. Jennie just doesn't satisfy me that way. : jk I Jennie.
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1311219' date='Jul 3 2007, 02:01 PM']Jennie just doesn't satisfy me that way. : jk[/quote]
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311263' date='Jul 3 2007, 02:25 PM']I'm not involved in this. Not involved at all. [/quote] lol
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311279' date='Jul 3 2007, 03:34 PM']lol[/quote] I love you.
Birgitta Noel Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='Luthien' post='1310944' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:04 PM']OMGOSH I HEAR YOU!!! Sean and I were seperated for a few months after we were engaged. That stunk, bad. Gosh Little Way! My heart totally goes out to you, I can't imagine how hard it must be sometimes. I promise you will look back on it as only a blip on the screen though. [/quote] Thanks Luthien! I hope so! I told him tearfully the other day that one day I'd look back and regret that we didn't have this time together and he said that it made the time we had all the more precious. I love that man. And Micah, snookums, please stop. I KNOW you love me. It's not necessary to tell me repeatedly. I mean, really, what would Jennie think?
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1311645' date='Jul 3 2007, 07:32 PM']I mean, really, what would Jennie think? [/quote] lol that you had lost your mind
Birgitta Noel Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311701' date='Jul 3 2007, 09:49 PM']lol that you had lost your mind [/quote] Me or Micah?
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1311799' date='Jul 3 2007, 09:59 PM']Me or Micah?[/quote] you darlin'
Birgitta Noel Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311808' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:01 PM']you darlin'[/quote] Just making sure you KNEW I had lost it!
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1311882' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:39 PM']Just making sure you KNEW I had lost it! [/quote] lol I've known that for a while now
Sojourner Posted July 4, 2007 Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='The Little Way' post='1311882' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:39 PM']Just making sure you KNEW I had lost it! [/quote] I didn't realize there was a question about this ... figured it was common knowledge ...
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311888' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:42 PM']I didn't realize there was a question about this ... figured it was common knowledge ... [/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL lol hehe I thought the same thing lol
StColette Posted July 4, 2007 Author Posted July 4, 2007 Your welcome darling lol any time I miss going "ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL"
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now