let_go_let_God Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1310989' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:40 AM']I never feel all that faithful. My big deal lately has been trusting in God. I'm not good at it.[/quote] Yes but you realize that and you are trying to trust God. If you keep working you will achieve. My fiance is in the same boat, so I will lift a few prayers for you as well. God bless- LGLG
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1310987' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:39 AM']I love you.[/quote] I love you too
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1311001' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:45 PM']Yes but you realize that and you are trying to trust God. If you keep working you will achieve. My fiance is in the same boat, so I will lift a few prayers for you as well. God bless- LGLG[/quote] Thanks! Pray for my ministry, too. : [quote name='StColette' post='1311002' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:45 PM']I love you too [/quote] I love you more. [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311017' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:48 PM']What? No "pookie"? No "snookums"?[/quote] Okay, but I'd feel a little awkward calling you snookums. I'll just stick with pookie.
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1311024' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:50 AM']Thanks! Pray for my ministry, too. : I love you more. Okay, but I'd feel a little awkward calling you snookums. I'll just stick with pookie.[/quote] I didn't mean ME, goofball. :
let_go_let_God Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1311024' date='Jul 3 2007, 10:50 AM']Thanks! Pray for my ministry, too. : Okay, but I'd feel a little awkward calling you snookums. I'll just stick with pookie.[/quote] No problem. Also I prefer sweetie but I'll leave that for Jen and you. God bless- LGLG
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1311037' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:58 AM']No problem. Also I prefer sweetie but I'll leave that for Jen and you.[/quote] ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLL
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311026' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:51 PM']hehehehehe feels like old times rofl[/quote] I love you.
Thy Geekdom Come Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311031' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:54 PM'] I didn't mean ME, goofball. :[/quote] Whatever, pookie.
let_go_let_God Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 wow this is what happens when the "old pharts" of phatmass get together again. Do you have a date yet Jen? God bless- LGLG
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Raphael' post='1311043' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:01 PM'] I love you.[/quote] lol love you too
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1311046' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:03 PM']wow this is what happens when the "old pharts" of phatmass get together again. Do you have a date yet Jen? God bless- LGLG[/quote] Yep I have a date tonight, but don't tell Micah hehe yep the date of the wedding is Dec. 28th of this year so less than 6 months to plan a wedding, graduate college, and move back to Louisiana
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1311037' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:58 AM']Also I prefer sweetie but I'll leave that for Jen and you.[/quote] [quote name='Raphael' post='1311044' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:01 PM']Whatever, pookie.[/quote] Awww, punkin, you're so cute!!!!
let_go_let_God Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311052' date='Jul 3 2007, 11:06 AM']Yep I have a date tonight, but don't tell Micah hehe yep the date of the wedding is Dec. 28th of this year so less than 6 months to plan a wedding, graduate college, and move back to Louisiana [/quote] Wow you have a full plate, my parents won't let us get married until I graduate and my mom doesn't want it in the octave of Christmas because we do all the music for all the masses. God bless- LGLG
Sojourner Posted July 3, 2007 Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='StColette' post='1311052' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:06 PM']Yep I have a date tonight, but don't tell Micah hehe yep the date of the wedding is Dec. 28th of this year so less than 6 months to plan a wedding, graduate college, and move back to Louisiana [/quote] oh, gosh, that's plenty of time. I have complete confidence in your ability to pull it off. :
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='let_go_let_God' post='1311059' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:08 PM']Wow you have a full plate, my parents won't let us get married until I graduate and my mom doesn't want it in the octave of Christmas because we do all the music for all the masses. God bless- LGLG[/quote] aaaah I see!
StColette Posted July 3, 2007 Author Posted July 3, 2007 [quote name='Terra Firma' post='1311060' date='Jul 3 2007, 12:09 PM']oh, gosh, that's plenty of time. I have complete confidence in your ability to pull it off. :[/quote] lol yeah I hope so lol Thank goodness Micah and my sis are going to be down there to do the stuff that I can't do up here. I've already started making wedding decorations. Invitations are picked out as well as programs. Cake is being made by my cousin. Food is actually going to be made by Micah, my family, and myself. Church and date is set. Colors and dresses all picked out. Rehearsal dinner place picked out, and reception place picked out too lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now