An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vote On The Name Of The New Phatmass Site

dUSt

What is the best name for the new site dUSt is proposing?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'll be registering the domain name soon for a SECOND phatmass site. This site will be very specific. It'll be a site totally dedicated to praying the rosary. No apologetics. No discussion. No news. Nothing except the rosary.

You will be able to go there, click on the mysteries you'd like to pray, and the site will basically walk you through the rosary while fading images in and out, with optional background music to help you focus on the specific mystery of the decade you are praying.

All I need to do is come up with a cool name. I've listed the ones I came up with that are still available for registration. I've listed the .com's first because I'd rather have a .com then a .net or .org, but if y'all think the name is worth having anyway, then I'd consider it.

How is this to be different from virtualrosary.org?

Virtual Rosary is a program you must download onto your computer and run... This will be totally online, so you can access it from anywhere.

I also hope to have the imagery play a lot bigger role. I hope to help the person praying focus on the mysteries via the art that will accompany the prayers--with music appropriate for the specific mysteries too.

littleflower+JMJ

i think this is an amesome idea! we definitly need to bring back a rosary crusade...its the whip against the devil and our sword in this battle.

i like the idea also that its gonna be on the site. i don't have virtual rosary cuz my computer doesn't take downloads very nicely :(

and its very needed cuz alot of the rosary praying is gettign lost cuz many dont know how to pray it as well as we all use to.

i have had parents request us teaching their kids how to teach the rosary in CCD cuz they themselves don't know how to pray it.

this is gonna be amesome.

i think 59 beads sounds soo cool!! :D maybe you can link the apologist's 59 beads on a string rap song somewhere for a small teen section to listen too! LOL that would be sweet!! :cool:

i was thinkin somethin like phatrosary to compliment phatmass... but ringaround the rosary is sooooo much better

also: can you put some chaplets up too after your done with the Rosary stuff. that'll def. set it apart from Virtual Rosary, give us a virtual St. Michael Chaplet and such :cool:

Really? I though ringaroundtheroasry was corny.. and long. I just like to make Apollo feel happy so he likes me better than my brother.

I like 59Beads.com, so I voted for it.

Incidentally, I think this is an amesome idea, and I look forward to it. Let me know if I can help in any way.

littleflower+JMJ

I like 59Beads.com, so I voted for it.

Incidentally, I think this is an amesome idea, and I look forward to it.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

me too dUSt, if there is any way i can help spread the devotion of the holy rosary i would! :)

edited cuz i didnt' make sense the first time! LOL