An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vote On The Name Of The New Phatmass Site

dUSt

What is the best name for the new site dUSt is proposing?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Kilroy the Ninja

The intended audience is every person in the world who wants to pray (experience) the rosary.

Well dUSt, I think if your target audience is everyone then it should be as simple and as straight-forward as possible. (hence onlinerosary.com)

However, that wouldn't preclude you from perhaps making an additional site that was 59beads.com that could perhaps target a more hip audience...

Why can't you register both and have onlinerosary.com be forwarded to 59beads.com

I think 59 beads is fresh . . .

Genius!

(show off :rolling: )

can you make chaplets too? :)

maybe make those first... since we can always use virtual rosary now. i want some virtual chaplets!!!!

Confessionator741

maybe make those first... since we can always use virtual rosary now. i want some virtual chaplets!!!!

HOT REQUEST AL!!!!

Ummm... Virtual Rosary has chaplets.

But yes, eventually, I'd like to include chaplets. That would be really cool. So that leads me to my next concern... Should the name of the site be something more generic then? I mean, if it's a site to help aid in praying the rosary and chaplets, the only name that makes sense is HolyBeads.com...

cmotherofpirl

yep.

THe one I voted for. :)

Do you want novenas as well?

we might as well go whole hog here :cyclops:

THere are also a bunch of difffeernt scriptural rosaries floating around out there too.

Edited by cmotherofpirl