An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vote On The Name Of The New Phatmass Site

dUSt

What is the best name for the new site dUSt is proposing?  

102 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

littleflower+JMJ

but that's what makes it cool.......  :cool:

ringaroundtherosary.com

it has a .........ring to it......haha

yeah it like rings a bell when you hear it!

LOL

but i voted for 59 beads........probably cuz of the song...hehe

Kilroy the Ninja

while i like the sound of 59beads.com, I voted for onlinerosary.com simply because someone who may not know exactly how many beads there are in a rosary might go looking for something like an online rosary and how much simpler is it than to type "online rosary" into Google or just onlinerosary.com

I think more people would visit the site with a simpler name.

But I liked 59beads.com just fine. I'm just saying you'd probably reach more people with onlinerosary.com and isn't that the point?

littleflower+JMJ

while i like the sound of 59beads.com, I voted for onlinerosary.com simply because someone who may not know exactly how many beads there are in a rosary might go looking for something like an online rosary and how much simpler is it than to type "online rosary" into Google or just onlinerosary.com

I think more people would visit the site with a simpler name.

But I liked 59beads.com just fine.  I'm just saying you'd probably reach more people with onlinerosary.com  and isn't that the point?

very good points kilroy! ^_^ that is very true and makes perfect sense.

Kilroy writes:

That's a good point. As much as I like 59Beads.com, I think I'm going to have to change my vote and agree with Kilroy. I think you should go with something simple: onlinerosary.com. It may not be all fancy, but it'll likely reach out to more people, and that is the point.

::nods:: I'm going with that.

Confessionator741

That's a good point. As much as I like 59Beads.com, I think I'm going to have to change my vote and agree with Kilroy. I think you should go with something simple: onlinerosary.com. It may not be all fancy, but it'll likely reach out to more people, and that is the point.

::nods:: I'm going with that.

hmmmm...that gets yout thinkin......

not so sure, ill leave this one up to the experts...

B

dUSt - Who is the intended audience? When i read your post, I assumed that you wanted it to primarily for phatmassers. But, that is a big assumption. As some other posts have shown, knowing the intended audience is a big factor in figuring out what the name should be.

I may be boring, but I voted for 'onlinerosary.com'.

People would more likely to search for 'onlinerosary.com' and get a hit and vist then 59beads.com, even though 59beads is a cooler name.

It's COOL vs More Hits and More Prayers.

dUSt - Who is the intended audience? When i read your post, I assumed that you wanted it to primarily for phatmassers. But, that is a big assumption. As some other posts have shown, knowing the intended audience is a big factor in figuring out what the name should be.

The intended audience is every person in the world who wants to pray (experience) the rosary.