An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mrs. Mikolble Is The Coolest!

MIKolbe

God bless you and your growing family, Jason. Continued prayers for health of baby and mother and the adjustments at home that need to be made. Congratulations, she's gorgeous :)

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:15 AM'][img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/addisonandpeyton3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/addisonandpeyton.jpg[/img][/quote]
I can't decide which picture is my favorite. It's enough to make grown men cry. :):)

Edited by XIX

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']From this, tears of anxiety and some honest doubt turned into tears of praise and joy.[/quote]:love:
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']After this, her OB comes in to check on her. I am handed scrubs to put on, Shea comments I look extra special handsome with booties on. It's my machismo, I really can't help it. :mellow:[/quote]
:lol:
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']I meet Shea in the OR, she looked stressed. The spinal was in, and she was in no pain, but she was stressed. :( We just looked eachother in the eyes and we just stared. The love I felt for her was so strong. God has shown His Mercy on me by bringing me this wonderful woman to be my wife. I couldn't hold her hand, her arms were outstretched; so I just rubbed her eyebrows. She likes it when I do that.[/quote]:sadder:
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']There was a BIG curtain up, so I could not see the surgery, THANK GOD. Somehow, the clamps loosened up a bit and the curtain fell lower, and lower. Adapting forthwith, I simply crouched lower and lower closer to Shea so I would not accidentally get a peek. Shea asked what I was doing, so I told her. She rolled her eyes and mumbled something about me being a goober. It was probably the anesthetia talking.[/quote]no, pretty sure she's right - you are a goober!
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']They called me over, and I saw her.

I fell in love.

She looked like Peyton when she was newborn, but a little smaller and way darker hair.

Sit down for this.

Fot about 5 seconds, I was speechless. Yes, me.

She was that beautiful.

I introduced myself, and told her Mommy was gonna see her in a second. And Mommy did. We both cried and were thankful.[/quote]:sadder: :love:
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']After this, it was time for her bath. SHE LOVED IT!!!! Especially when they washed her hair and combed it!!!

[img]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n129/corsetti3/Addison1.jpg[/img][/quote]:love: beautiful!!
[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1607206' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:15 AM']And there we were. A family of 4.

This journey began in 2003, and culminated today. To be brought through pain, fear, and loss; to joy, peace and life is a witness to the mercy, love, and faithfulness of God. Perhaps the best lesson learned was that even in the pain, fear, and loss; He was there: consoling in faith, guiding in hope. He was always there.

To the Saints, indeed the prayers of the righteous avails much. The 'shine' in the first post (made up of prayer cards) has traveled with me recently. To Mass, Rosaries, Adoration; I just felt the need to take them with me. St. Jude, St. Luke, St. Kolbe, St. Philomena, St. Joseph, St. Rita, St. Gerard, and Our Blessed Mother. Thank you for your intercessions.

And to the Phatmass Phamily, thank you. Your prayers, Masses, Rosaries, and spiritual sacrifices have helped to bring Addison to us. Of this, I am sure. In addition, your emails, PM's, IM's, and phone calls have made me realize how incredibly lucky I am to have such wonderful friends. In your friendships, God abounds.

thank you.

Humbly,

Jason[/quote]
jason, you've made me cry :sadder: thank YOU and shea and peyton for allowing us to be a part of this for this whole journey - we are all truly blessed and better for it. thank you for being a source of hope, and of light, and of God's abounding love for us all. :) God bless you and your family today and always!

dude! CONGRATULATIONS! your family is so beautiful! many, many prayers of thanksgiving and for God's continued blessing on your family! :)

Thank you for bringing us all with you during this pregnancy. My heart is filled with love for you all. I will continue to keep your beautiful family in my prayers and in my heart. I am soooooooooo happy over this new little one.

Her hair looks better than mine. No fair!