An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mrs. Mikolble Is The Coolest!

MIKolbe

franciscanheart

You and yours (ALL of yours) are in my prayers. Don't forget to ask the intercession of your two in Heaven.

this is so not lame.

you guys are in my prayers. i remember being devastated after we miscarried our first child. i wasn't far along when i miscarried, and i remember being super scared with cecelia. i will keep you guys in my prayers, and please let us know of a due date when you have it, i will put her up in the prayer thread in the prayer room.

God bless you and your family!

my mom miscarried her first... so I have another big brother up in heaven. :)

it's wonderful that you're pregnant! I hope and pray that all will go well.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1445177' date='Jan 12 2008, 11:14 PM']this is so not lame.

you guys are in my prayers. i remember being devastated after we miscarried our first child. i wasn't far along when i miscarried, and i remember being super scared with cecelia. i will keep you guys in my prayers, and please let us know of a due date when you have it, i will put her up in the prayer thread in the prayer room.

God bless you and your family![/quote]

Shea's due on my birthday :)

Aug 4.

soccer girl =D

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1445246' date='Jan 13 2008, 10:53 AM']Shea's due on my birthday :)

Aug 4.[/quote]

That's so cool!!!!!
More prayers comming your way!

Congatulations Jason!!!!! Babies are a gift from Our Father...

I hope that everything goes well for you and Mrs. your family will be in our prayers. Keep sending the sono pictures.

Faith 1st

congratulations and i am definitely going to be keeping you in prayers! i was shocked to see you hadn't mentioned st. gerard....but then icey beat me to it!

Great news! :D
I'll be praying for a safe pregnancy and a happy and healthy new little Catholic in a few months! :sign:

WOW--I'm so happy for you Jason. Not that it really means much, but I have a feeling you will have a very healthy baby.

Either way, I'll say a novena to St. Anne. She was pregnant with Mary, and Mary turned out pretty OK in my opinion.

[quote]In this document we are told that Anne, wife of Joachim, was advanced in years and that her prayers for a child had not been answered. Once as she prayed beneath a laurel tree near her home in Galilee, an angel appeared and said to her, "Anne, the Lord hath heard thy prayer and thou shalt conceive and bring forth, and thy seed shall be spoken of in all the world." Anne replied, "As the Lord my God liveth, if I beget either male or female, I will bring it as a gift to the Lord my God; and it shall minister to Him in holy things all the days of its life " And thus Anne became the mother of the Blessed Virgin Mary.[/quote]

[url="http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/ANNE.htm"]http://www.ewtn.com/library/MARY/ANNE.htm[/url]