An Old School Catholic Message Board

Mrs. Mikolble Is The Coolest!

MIKolbe

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1445246' date='Jan 13 2008, 12:53 PM']Shea's due on my birthday :)

Aug 4.[/quote]

Oh how wonderful! Thats my birthday too! Prayers to you and yours for a safe, comfortable pregnancy. :)

MissScripture

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1446056' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:28 PM']well, since this isn't lame, i'm moving this to open mic. :))[/quote]
Perhaps the first time ever a thread got moved from the Lame Board to Open Mic! :twitch:

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1446065' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:42 PM']Perhaps the first time ever a thread got moved from the Lame Board to Open Mic! :twitch:[/quote]

yeah quite a profound event

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1446065' date='Jan 15 2008, 10:42 AM']Perhaps the first time ever a thread got moved from the Lame Board to Open Mic! :twitch:[/quote]
i think it's happened maybe once or twice before ;)

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1446056' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:28 PM']well, since this isn't lame, i'm moving this to open mic. :))[/quote]

[quote name='MissScripture' post='1446065' date='Jan 15 2008, 12:42 PM']Perhaps the first time ever a thread got moved from the Lame Board to Open Mic! :twitch:[/quote]

Yeah... I was goona say... :twitch: especially from Kolbe, too!

Congrats *tears* :bigpray: Will be praying for you, Mrs MiKolbe and baby!
My cousin is due in two weeks having had a similar history and a stitch. Saint Raymond Nonnatus is another great one to add to your shrine. God bless you

MissScripture

[quote name='Lil Red' post='1446070' date='Jan 15 2008, 01:00 PM']i think it's happened maybe once or twice before ;)[/quote]
Actually, I do remember one time, but then at the thread starters request it was moved back.

I found a site that might be helpful to you and your wife.

[url="http://www.saintgerard.com/"]http://www.saintgerard.com/[/url]

It's really encouraging.

soccer girl =D

[quote name='dUSt' post='1446154' date='Jan 15 2008, 05:13 PM']Dude, I hope your baby develops some color before it's born. It'd be weird to have a little black and white kid walking around.[/quote]

lol