An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Trading Post

cathgirl

Rte66NM-Gallup-Wigwam%20Trading%20Post%2

I think it would be fun if we "traded prayers". We could do something like "I'll say a Hail Mary for you, if you say one for the pro-life movement", or something.

Would anybody else be interested??? :)

Edited by Aloysius

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U have amesome ideas cathgir :cool: :D l!!

I'll say a Hail mary for you if you say one for a friend, taht he may quit drugs :(

i'll pray for you Vera! dedicate those hail marys to peace of mind and soul for me, and help in my battles.

i'll do a litany of the Sacred Blood for your grandfather :)

Rebirth flame

I'll trade prayers w/ someone... My mom and dad need prayers...

My mom is having problems recovering form surgery, and my dad got his hand caught in a snowblower...

Who wants to work out a deal??? :deal:

Dude, this thread is the sweetest thing EVER! I love the idea. Mad props to cathgirl.

I'll send up a Litany of St. Joseph for whoever prays for Rob. He's a good friend I met up here at school who has just left for Basic training. I will probably never see him again because he doesn't get back till after I graduate. In addition, e had to leave his wife back here in MO while he's in SC, so pray for them both as they're apart.

Rebirth flame

Rebirth, 3 Hail Mary's for my discernment and i will pray a Rosary for your family

you, sir, have a deal!!! :D

though i think i'll trade evenly, a rosary for a rosary...

Edited by Rebirth flame

Rebirth I take that deal. I normal pray the Rosary every day so it wasn't much out of my way. LOL, but I still will take you up on your offer.

I will pray a Litany to Christ Our Lord for someone if they will pray a rosary for me to overcome (fill in the blanks) M**********n.

Any takers? Please prayers!