An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Trading Post

cathgirl

I will give a decade of Rosary for anyone who is willing to pray for my parents. They think I am becomeing "fanitical" and have been brainwashed by the Chruch.

Deal.

No one is taking me up on my offer...

How saddened am I.

Let me reinstate it...

I will pray a HOly Name of Jesus Litany for your intentions if you pray a decade of the rosary that my youth group will increase in size.

I'll pray a decade of the rosary for someone if they say a prayer for me (w/e you wanna) I have a few friends, that i think are going down a bad path, they haven't told me so themselves, but i think they are so pray that they make good descisions and come back to the good path. THanks

I will pray a novena to Sacred Heart of Jesus for someone if someone will a St. Jude Prayer, and a prayer off of the top of their head for this intention: That there will be a priest at the conference I'm going to next week sunday, so I can experience the sacrament of confession.

I'll say the St. Jude prayer, a decade of the rosary, and the prayer to St. Maria Goretti (one of my fave prayers!!) for you!!! Please pray for my discernment process.

Oh sorry Rev. I forgot I needed to post an intention. LOL. Absentminded acadmic. LOL. Prayer that my High School group will grow in size, we have been around for 3 years and there are only 6 teens there on a good day. And 4 of the members are jr, I fear its life may be limited when we live in a year. Pray that it will go to say 10 people, younger like fresh/soph is best.

I will trade a decade of the Rosary for my discernment of vocations for you choice of intents and prayer. I have been half-lost in it and could use some prayer.

You know Iacobus, your youth group description sounds just like our youth group!

We get like 7 people or so. There all young ones except me because i'm the prayer and spirituallity leader, and a senior, who thinks he runs it but doesn't!

Our chaperones smell of elderberries! They think there only there to watch us. During prayer the youth are rowdy they won't shut them up. But we had a new lady and she made them shut up and they really learned a lot about the Eucharist.

I prayed the litany Iacobus for the intentions deep within your heart!