An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Trading Post

cathgirl

OK Iacobus.

Even though you have more prayers than I will say for you, but thanks for taking me up on that offer I will now pray that litany.

Take care and God Bless,

REV

Anyone trade a decade of the rosary for my parents :D

if you give me a decade of the rosary for my brother!

Edited by Aloysius

I will pray a divine mercy chaplet for someone if they will pray the litnany of saints for this intention: That (eddie is my name) Eddie will be able to continue to get good grades in school, that I will remain number 7 in my class, and that I can do better in Consumer Education.

Anyone?

I'll pray the litany of the Blessed Virgin Mary, and say 2 Hail Mary's, to anyone who will pray a decade of the rosary for my family!!

Cathgirl, I will pray the decade of the rosary for your family. Please pray that my parents may become more accepting of my intrested in the Chruch.

Willguy, I will prayer for your friend Rob. I know what you are going through, we had a family friend moblized 6 times senice 9/11. I will give a deacde of my rosary tonite for Rob. I ask you prayer for my friend that he may find and be conforted in Christ.

I'll pray a I'll Pray a LItany of the most Holy Name of Jesus, for someone's intentions, if they pray a decade of the rosary for my youth group to grow in size.

I will give a decade of Rosary for anyone who is willing to pray for my parents. They think I am becomeing "fanitical" and have been brainwashed by the Chruch.

I will give a decade of Rosary for anyone who is willing to pray for my parents. They think I am becomeing "fanitical" and have been brainwashed by the Chruch.

i'll trade a decade for the same intention