An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Trading Post

cathgirl

Here are a few vocation disernment prayers:

Vocation Prayer

Jesus, I know you love me, Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the thought of my future, show me how to walk forward with you one day at a time. Give me the courage to search openly, explore all my choices, listen to others, and pay attention to my own feelings. By doing these things I will hear your call to a life choice, that will let me love as only I can and allow me to serve you and others with the special gifts you have given me. AMEN

Prayer for Vocations

Creator God, you call each of us by name and ask us to follow you. Bless your holy church with dedicated and faith filled leaders from among our families and friends. May we realize everyone isn’t called to serve as sisters, priests, brothers, deacons, and Lay ministers, but you call some. Form us all in the likeness of your son so that in him, with him and through him we may love you more deeply and serve you more faithfully, always and everywhere. With Mary we ask this through Christ our Lord. AMEN

I could really use some prayers for myself and a friend of mine. We're going through some really rough times in our relationship, and I miss him so much. :sadder:

I will pray a st. Jude prayer if someone will pray a prayer for me that I will get an A on my consumer Ed test tomorrow. Class starts at around 10 am central time

I'll take that deal rev. I'll pray three Hail Marys for you, and pray that the relationship between me and one of my friends gets stronger.

I will pray a Prayer to mary (the two hail mary prayer) if someone will pray a prayer for me that I will be able to grow stronger in my faith, that I will do the seven habits of spiritual life that catholicity.com recommends.