An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

216. Seriously - who needs chocolate?

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1615995' date='Aug 2 2008, 04:15 PM']Could be... but apparently, it's been proven that the Rockies release endorphins similar to the ones chocolate releases...[/quote]

[quote name='icelandic_iceskater' post='1617285' date='Aug 4 2008, 04:47 PM']217. It's the humble abode of FQI[/quote]

:lol_pound: :))

218. the short heat wave is over - high in the low 80s today - it is gorgeous out.

missionseeker

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1616950' date='Aug 4 2008, 11:27 AM']216. Seriously - who needs chocolate?[/quote]

I know, right!

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1618019' date='Aug 5 2008, 11:54 AM']:lol_pound: :))
218. the short heat wave is over - high in the low 80s today - it is gorgeous out.[/quote]

:(

STILL--- 40 degress cooler than here.

219. High of 69 today; cloudy; chance of storms. Ahhh - it is August.

220. biking down bike paths at 30 m.p.h. - somehow way more fun than hitting 30 on the road, and even better with the mountains as a backdrop.

missionseeker

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1620485' date='Aug 7 2008, 04:53 PM']219. High of 69 today; cloudy; chance of storms. Ahhh - it is August.
220. biking down bike paths at 30 m.p.h. - somehow way more fun than hitting 30 on the road, and even better with the mountains as a backdrop.[/quote]

*turns green with jealousy*

our low... was probably 97. :lol:

sorry.

221. the colors of the mountains in the morning: yesterday, we had low clouds with peach colored peaks above them. Today, same thing with low clouds, except they were the brightest white i'd ever seen.

[quote name='missionseeker' post='1621148' date='Aug 8 2008, 12:57 AM']When I was in Colorado, I felt so much peace and clam- I didn't even know that it was possible to feel like that.[/quote]

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1623574' date='Aug 10 2008, 03:03 PM']223.

missionseeker might move there...[/quote]

Please see Reason [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=79695&view=findpost&p=1615420"]# 203.[/url] Thanks.

223. At 6 a.m. this morning, i noticed that there was a light layer of slushy-looking snow at about 1,000 feet above timberline. SNOW!!! It is August!!! (This didn't happen last year). Last night, it SNOWED above 13,000 feet!!

224. Walking out of the gym two hours later, i saw that the snow had already melted. This is Colorado.

225. Awesome, awesome bishops (i've now heard three of them speak, and love them all).

226. Not the CMSWR, but that other group met here in Denver this year, and Archbishop Chaput [url="http://www.lifesitenews.com/ldn/2008/aug/08080806.html"]called them to obedience.[/url]

:clap:

I spent nine days at St. Malo's doing Totus Tuus training...gorgeous, and tons different from Florida. I loved it Colorado---would SO move there in a heartbeat.

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1624077' date='Aug 11 2008, 11:09 AM']#227

Because you live there! :lol: (That's the only reason I need to know...!)[/quote]

thanks, but that was covered in [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?s=&showtopic=79695&view=findpost&p=1617285"]#217[/url]. i can't count myself twice! :)

227. I live in one of the most conservative congressional districts in teh country, so tomorrow's Republican primary most likely determines who my next Congressman will be in teh House of Representatives. Go District #5!