An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

MissScripture

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1881955' date='Jun 3 2009, 11:15 AM']No offense, but i don't know KofC and time travel - meh.

283. When you're having car problems, people actually bother to ask if you need help.[/quote]
People ask if you need help when you're stalled out in the middle of the road on a hill in Wisconsin, two miles from your uncle's house, too.

Not that I know from experience or anything...:mellow:

dominicansoul

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1881955' date='Jun 3 2009, 10:15 AM']No offense, but i don't know KofC and time travel - meh.

283. When you're having car problems, people actually bother to ask if you need help.[/quote]

KofC is a very cool guy! :)

When i was in the convent in Ann Arbor, MI, it snowed a record amount of snow. Mother asked me to take the van up the driveway to get our mail at the mailbox. I drove out there, got the mail, and when I tried to to turn around, the van became stuck in the deep snow!

I prayed to Our Lady of Guadalupe, as I was named after her in the convent, and not 5 minutes had gone by when some men that work for the michigan highways were driving by. They got me out of there very quick!

When I told Mother what happened, she said, "the highway men are NEVER out here on these rural roads..."

I attribute this to Our Lady and not so much Michigan.. :lol:

288. It's not Michigan. (i can say that - i'm from MI)

289. When it's raining and the sun's still out.

• 2 weeks later...
dominicansoul

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' post='1884156' date='Jun 5 2009, 11:35 AM']290. It's not Texas... :ninja:[/quote]

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' post='1884158' date='Jun 5 2009, 11:36 AM']291. Indeed. No "highs in the 90's" in June.[/quote]
[img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/hamburgerpatty_2008/0db8b50bc9bf2006d70564fd8a2a871a397.jpg[/img]

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

293. Today's high is 68; partly cloudy and windy.

294. Tomorrow it is going to be around 69.

295. Summers aren't so bad here.

296. Low humidity.

[quote name='CatherineM' date='16 June 2009 - 11:16 PM' timestamp='1245212214' post='1893964']
Pretty much all these reasons would work in the Canadian Rockies too.
[/quote]

297. Colorado is one of the United States of America.

Mary Veronica

[quote name='fides quarens intellectum' date='07 July 2010 - 05:11 PM' timestamp='1278531685' post='2139001']
297. Colorado is one of the United States of America.
[/quote]

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/rotfl.gif[/img]