An Old School Catholic Message Board

Why Colorado Is The Best Place To Live

fides quarens intellectum

+J.M.J.+
again, how original! :rolleyes: use the insult that i've already insulted myself with!!

so if i were to say your were a chumpy pushover, would you consider that original material?

help a brother out here, red....

Edited by MIkolbe

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1525989' date='May 12 2008, 02:16 PM']so if i were to say your were a chumpy pushover, would you consider that original material?

help a brother out here, red....[/quote]
+J.M.J.+
:think: maybe. but mostly likely not.

Fides Q. I.,

Aren't you going to tell us about your retreat????!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YSIC,
tgoldson

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1525950' date='May 12 2008, 02:49 PM']have you seen me eat?
oh. funny. everyone's a comedian. <_< Lil Red, if you weren't a cool mod i would SO call you a chump.
chump.[/quote]

MIkolbe, i am glad you went back to the green.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1532103' date='May 17 2008, 11:58 PM']Fides Q. I.,

Aren't you going to tell us about your retreat????!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!?!?!

YSIC,
tgoldson[/quote]

okay - here are a few:

49. There was a priest at the class/retreat from Ireland, but out of his 44 years as a priest, his last 40 had been spent in Texas. It snowed for two or three days while we were at St. Malo's, and i could see a child-like joy in his eyes - he was like a little kid again. Every break/free time we had, he was sitting in a chair near the window, taking it all in, or going outside to feel the snow in his hands.

That's the magic of Colorado.

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1532514' date='May 18 2008, 04:45 PM']50. I don't live there.[/quote]

nice try.

51. MIkolbe wishes he lived here.

52. St. Malo Retreat Center is basically like a hotel, except, instead of TVs, every room has a crucifix, and instead of Gideon KJVs, every room has a NAB.

53. And, of course, John Paull II stayed there 15 years ago.

54. Ooh - i have walked the path that JPII hiked from St. Malo's into the Rocky Mountain National Park.

52. Deja Vu. And I don't live there. And srsly, who would? Yes, i live in a state called 'red'. No, no.. nothing red in the state. we just call it red. you know like in "old school"... they call that guy "Blue".. Wil Ferrell says "You're my boy, Blue". Yeah, the guy's not Blue. He's quote pale. but not a pale blue. but yeah, like that.