Archaeology cat Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1534204' date='May 20 2008, 03:26 AM']How about prayers for conversion and a happy death?[/quote]
Didymus Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1534507' date='May 20 2008, 07:01 AM']It is completely logical. Forgive me for not being clear, to not care about someone is not to love someone, the love everyman should show and have for every other man. If a man were to violently murder a child does he hate (don't hate, appreciate) the child? Yes, indeed he does, murder is the ultimate act of hate (don't hate, appreciate) (don't hate (don't hate, appreciate), appreciate). Does he care for or about the child, no indeed he does not, or he would not have murdered the child.[/quote] hate (don't hate, appreciate) in the most extreme form may always end up in murder, but does that necessarily mean that murder is always the result of hate (don't hate, appreciate)? What about ignorance? Your "logic" now seems to be downplaying the real evil within hate (don't hate, appreciate), as it does not take into account ignorance. Just because a political figure is "pro-choice" first of all does not mean they actually care about the issue, and second of all does not mean that they are actually knowledgeable about the issue. A difference between Hitler and the Jews and Politicians and the unborn is the "right to privacy." Many politicians just 'don't want to go there' and legislate/research on something pertaining to the womb of a woman so that they aren't seen as someone who is willing to breach the right to privacy. Thus, they continue to remain unconvicted that the child in the womb is actually a person. They are IGNORANT, and not necessarily just full of hate (don't hate, appreciate). Edited May 20, 2008 by Didymus
Winchester Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 I don't think Kennedy hates the unborn. I think he likes being reelected. He also likes being a Kennedy because they can kill, rape and sexually harass women with even greater impunity than the average rich white male. It's not hate (don't hate, appreciate), it's simply amorality. Hitler, I would be willing to hazard a guess, was motivated by hate (don't hate, appreciate). Kennedy just likes power. Hitler would have actively killed Jews, Kennedy will just go with whatever gets him elected. That includes horrible human rights abuses, money grabs, corporate welfare, bribe taking (of which all elected officials, including the ones I vote for) pandering and other forms of tyranny. This is all theory. He might simply be insane.
Lil Red Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1534204' date='May 19 2008, 08:26 PM']How about prayers for conversion and a happy death?[/quote] +J.M.J.+ amen!
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1534581' date='May 20 2008, 09:39 AM']håte in the most extreme form may always end up in murder, but does that necessarily mean that murder is always the result of håte? What about ignorance? Your "logic" now seems to be downplaying the real evil within håte, as it does not take into account ignorance. Just because a political figure is "pro-choice" first of all does not mean they actually care about the issue, and second of all does not mean that they are actually knowledgeable about the issue. A difference between Hitler and the Jews and Politicians and the unborn is the "right to privacy." Many politicians just 'don't want to go there' and legislate/research on something pertaining to the womb of a woman so that they aren't seen as someone who is willing to breach the right to privacy. Thus, they continue to remain unconvicted that the child in the womb is actually a person. They are IGNORANT, and not necessarily just full of håte.[/quote] Yes "murder" is always an act of håte. Catholic political figures have Catholic bishops, and belong to a Church, a Church who writes to those political figures about the truths of abortion. In this case Kennedy, as with catholic political leaders like him can not claim ignorance, the truth has be shown to them and they reject it. It is also very hard for Non-Catholic Abortionist Leaders to claim ignorance, the Church, and pro-lifers have done a great deal of teaching them the truths of abortion, even so the leaders reject that truth, a strong truth they receive daily by many prolife people in many different ways. Those in leadership are very learned and smart people, less they would not have leadership. They are often, and repeatably given both side of sides of an argument, and often choose the side that will get them elected and not so much what is right. It seems highly illogical that Abortionist leaders can calm ignorance, when they spend so much time, money on the writing of laws, or other means retrying to stop and defeat the Church and prolifers from saving the unborn and teaching the mother that her child is a child.
praying4carmel Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Just heard he Has a Tumor causing the seizures...
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='praying4carmel' post='1534777' date='May 20 2008, 12:57 PM']Just heard he Has a Tumor causing the seizures...[/quote] Prayers, God's will be done.
kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1534746' date='May 20 2008, 02:37 PM']I don't think Kennedy hates the unborn. I think he likes being reelected. He also likes being a Kennedy because they can kill, rape and sexually harass women with even greater impunity than the average rich white male.[/quote] [quote name='Winchester' post='1534781' date='May 20 2008, 02:58 PM']It's going to be an alcohol resistent tumor.[/quote] I actually LOL'ed at this. [quote name='praying4carmel' post='1534777' date='May 20 2008, 02:57 PM']Just heard he Has a Tumor causing the seizures...[/quote]
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Winchester' post='1534746' date='May 20 2008, 12:37 PM']I don't think Kennedy hates the unborn. I think he likes being reelected. He also likes being a Kennedy because they can kill, rape and sexually harass women with even greater impunity than the average rich white male. It's not håte, it's simply amorality. Hitler, I would be willing to hazard a guess, was motivated by håte. Kennedy just likes power. Hitler would have actively killed Jews, Kennedy will just go with whatever gets him elected. That includes horrible human rights abuses, money grabs, corporate welfare, bribe taking (of which all elected officials, including the ones I vote for) pandering and other forms of tyranny. This is all theory. He might simply be insane.[/quote] Or Kennedy hates the unborn because he likes getting reelected. He would rather be in office than to save their lives, that is hateful, cruel and wicked. Abortionist håte differently than Hitler and Stalin, but håte none the less. Abortionist håte of the unborn maybe nothing but for the lust of power but its still håte, and evil. Hitler and Stalin were also amoral, they had little to no morality, they like Abortionist today either ignored or deplored the ways in which morality governs or should govern human lives. I do not believe Kennedy is insane I believe he is a very smart man, who willfully chooses by his own free will to support the Abortion Holocaust. Even so, may God bless and have mercy on his soul. Amen! Edited May 20, 2008 by KnightofChrist
Alycin Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 KofC, I still think you are projecting. I had heated debates with knowledgeable pro-lifers back in my pro-choice day and I had been "shown the truth" so to speak but still couldn't grasp it. Maybe denial has something to do with it? I'm not really sure. I honestly couldn't tell you why it was that it was only a few years ago that something "clicked" and it all began to make sense. Again, I can assure you, I didn't have any kind of hatred for the unborn. Not at all. I was just stuck in ignorance; I didn't view the unborn as a person from conception. Someone cannot believe they are murdering a human being if they don't realize that the unborn is TRULY AND FULLY a human being.
kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='Alycin' post='1534955' date='May 20 2008, 05:17 PM']KofC, I still think you are projecting. I had heated debates with knowledgeable pro-lifers back in my pro-choice day and I had been "shown the truth" so to speak but still couldn't grasp it. Maybe denial has something to do with it? I'm not really sure. I honestly couldn't tell you why it was that it was only a few years ago that something "clicked" and it all began to make sense. Again, I can assure you, I didn't have any kind of hatred for the unborn. Not at all. I was just stuck in ignorance; I didn't view the unborn as a person from conception. Someone cannot believe they are murdering a human being if they don't realize that the unborn is TRULY AND FULLY a human being.[/quote] Agreed. I think there are good people who have been lead astray. They need prayers and God's grace to soften their hearts and minds so that the truth can get in there.
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Alycin' post='1534955' date='May 20 2008, 03:17 PM']KofC, I still think you are projecting. I had heated debates with knowledgeable pro-lifers back in my pro-choice day and I had been "shown the truth" so to speak but still couldn't grasp it. Maybe denial has something to do with it? I'm not really sure. I honestly couldn't tell you why it was that it was only a few years ago that something "clicked" and it all began to make sense. Again, I can assure you, I didn't have any kind of hatred for the unborn. Not at all. I was just stuck in ignorance; I didn't view the unborn as a person from conception. Someone cannot believe they are murdering a human being if they don't realize that the unborn is TRULY AND FULLY a human being.[/quote] In the case of Abortionist Leaders, what I have said is logical and not projecting. Ignorance as well as confusion is part of sin, and to sin is to håte. If we had full knowledge of what sin does we would not sin. But that does not change that sin is sin. It is a sin to be prochoice, and it is hateful to be prochoice. There is a great difference between the håte an Abortionist Leader has for the unborn, and that a individual citizen has for the unborn. You did have hatred for the unborn when you were prochoice, why? Because you denied their existence. I am very very very sorry but that is indeed a form of håte. Your ignorance of this does not change that it was hatred. Yet it was still far far far less worse than the håte of Abortionist Leaders, [u]worlds of difference.[/u] I've lived in the south for all of my life, and I have gotten into many debates with racist, not what commonly comes to mind racist, but what I would call ignorant racists, who actually believe blacks are not human or not fully human. They no doubt had great ignorance but that does not change what their ignorant belief was, which was indeed racist, and hateful, which is håte for a person. They knew no better, I guess, but that doesn't change the reality that it was håte. Edited May 20, 2008 by KnightofChrist
Alycin Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535035' date='May 20 2008, 05:18 PM']In the case of Abortionist Leaders, what I have said is logical and not projecting. Ignorance as well as confusion is part of sin, and to sin is to håte. If we had full knowledge of what sin does we would not sin. But that does not change that sin is sin. It is a sin to be prochoice, and it is hateful to be prochoice. There is a great difference between the håte an Abortionist Leader has for the unborn, and that a individual citizen has for the unborn. You did have hatred for the unborn when you were prochoice, why? Because you denied their existence. I am very very very sorry but that is indeed a form of håte. Your ignorance of this does not change that it was hatred. I've lived in the south for all of my life, and I have gotten into many debates with racist, not what commonly comes to mind racist, but what I would call ignorant racists, who actually believe blacks are not human or not fully human. They no doubt had great ignorance but that does not change what their ignorant belief was, which was indeed racist, and hateful, which is håte for a person. They knew no better, I guess, but that doesn't change the reality that it was håte.[/quote] I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) Again since you may have missed it. The hatred you would have had for the unborn when you were prochoice is much less than, and a worlds of difference than the hatred a Abortionist Leader has for the unborn. It is irrelevant to agree to disagree. One idea is right the other is not. It is either correct or incorrect to say when a person denies the existence of another person that is a form of hatred. Edited May 20, 2008 by KnightofChrist
CatherineM Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Maybe this tumor caused some of his bad decisions.
kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535078' date='May 20 2008, 06:46 PM']Again since you may have missed it. The hatred you would have had for the unborn when you were prochoice is much less than, and a worlds of difference than the hatred a Abortionist Leader has for the unborn. It is irrelevant to agree to disagree. One idea is right the other is not. It is either correct or incorrect to say when a person denies the existence of another person that is a form of hatred.[/quote] Dude, let it go. You disagree. Move on.
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1535101' date='May 20 2008, 05:04 PM']Dude, let it go. You disagree. Move on.[/quote] Do not speak to me in such a way, I have done nothing wrong. Defending truth against error is too important to just 'let it go'. Agreeing to disagree is irrelevant when only on argument is correct. The souls of others and the truth is far too important to me than to just give up when an error is stated.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now