kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535130' date='May 20 2008, 07:28 PM']Do not speak to me in such a way, I have done nothing wrong. Defending truth against error is too important to just 'let it go'. Agreeing to disagree is irrelevant when only on argument is correct. The souls of others and the truth is far too important to me than to just give up when an error is stated.[/quote] Do not speak to you in such a way? You are running headlong into a brickwall. She has stated that she disagrees and is not going to be swayed. You're not "wrong" but your efforts are probably needed elsewhere bro.
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 (edited) [quote name='kujo' post='1535137' date='May 20 2008, 05:34 PM']Do not speak to you in such a way? You are running headlong into a brickwall. She has stated that she disagrees and is not going to be swayed. You're not "wrong" but your efforts are probably needed elsewhere bro.[/quote] In other words do not act as if you have power or authority over me, when you do not. She may never be swayed thou I pray she will be, but what must be understood is that this is a public forum, and a debate board. My words and arguments are not directed to her personally but solely to the arguments made against the argument I put forth. I must think of all the guest which will visit phatmass as long as phatmass exist, I have a duty since I believe my argument to be the correct one to defend completely. I have done so, and will continue to do so, so long as I have the correct argument. Edited May 20, 2008 by KnightofChrist
kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535155' date='May 20 2008, 07:46 PM']In other words do not act as if you have power or authority over me, when you do not. She may never be swayed thou I pray she will be, but what must be understood this is a public forum, and a debate board. My words and arguments are not directed to her personally but the arguments made against the argument I put forth. I must think of all the guest which will visit phatmass as long as phatmass exist, I have a duty since I believe my argument to be the correct one to defend completely. I have done so, and will continue to do so, so long as I have the correct argument.[/quote] Man, you are touchy today, dude. I have no authority over you nor you over me. I was merely saying that you seem to be wasting your time, IMHO, but you can do what you want. I don't care. Talk away, man. [i]Buona fortuna![/i]
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 Defending truth is never a waste of time, my brother. I apologize if I have been touchy or offensive, I have only a great passion and love for truth and do not easily give up. This given up happens far to often in our world. The saying "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" has always been with me it is so very true. The Peace and love of Christ be with you forever my dear brother!
kujo Posted May 20, 2008 Author Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535166' date='May 20 2008, 07:57 PM']Defending truth is never a waste of time, my brother. I apologize if I have been touchy or offensive, I have only a great passion and love for truth and do not easily give up. This given up happens far to often in our world. The saying "All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing" has always been with me it is so very true. The Peace and love of Christ be with you forever my dear brother![/quote] Indeed. I just take the approach of a little at a time. Peace mi hermano!
Didymus Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535166' date='May 20 2008, 06:57 PM']I have only a great passion and love for truth and do not easily give up.[/quote] which is why you merely re-define words when they do not fall into your "logic" I do in fact give up on this argument because it is ridiculous trying to debate an irrelevant statement with someone who is hopelessly convinced he is taking on the world simply by comparing Sen Kennedy or any "pro-choice" politician with Hitler.
KnightofChrist Posted May 20, 2008 Posted May 20, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1535194' date='May 20 2008, 06:28 PM']which is why you merely re-define words when they do not fall into your "logic"[/quote] I do not. [quote name='Didymus' post='1535194' date='May 20 2008, 06:28 PM']I do in fact give up on this argument because it is ridiculous trying to debate an irrelevant statement with someone who is hopelessly convinced he is taking on the world simply by comparing Sen Kennedy or any "pro-choice" politician with Hitler.[/quote] The argument is not irrelevant. The fact remains Abortionist Leaders, Nazi Leaders, and Communist leaders all legally denied a group of people 'personhood', and support the legal termination of that group. Denial of this commonality is a denial of reality. The wicked actions of Abortionist Leaders have lead to some of the most evil, wicked and vile acts which the human race has ever seen.
Didymus Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535210' date='May 20 2008, 07:41 PM']The argument is not irrelevant. The fact remains Abortionist Leaders, Nazi Leaders, and Communist leaders all legally denied a group of people 'personhood', and support the legal termination of that group. Denial of this commonality is a denial of reality. The wicked actions of Abortionist Leaders have lead to some of the most evil, wicked and vile acts which the human race has ever seen.[/quote] I definitely do not disagree with you on this. But this is not what we had been arguing about the whole time. You had decided that in your quest to defend truth you would posit that pro-choice politicians are worse, or more evil than hitler and stalin.
Didymus Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1535194' date='May 20 2008, 07:28 PM']which is why you merely re-define words when they do not fall into your "logic"[/quote] [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535210' date='May 20 2008, 07:41 PM']I do not.[/quote] [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1534828' date='May 20 2008, 02:47 PM']Abortionist håte differently than Hitler and Stalin, but håte none the less. Abortionist håte of the unborn maybe nothing but for the lust of power but its still håte, and evil.[/quote] "Håte" and "evil" are very similar yes, but the terms are not interchangeable. What is your definition of håte? [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1534828' date='May 20 2008, 02:47 PM']Or Kennedy hates the unborn because he likes getting reelected. He would rather be in office than to save their lives, that is hateful, cruel and wicked.[/quote] If Kennedy had all of the power and money he does have without those unborn babies getting in his way, do you actually think he would go out of his way to ensure their destruction? and if so, what of his policies and statements can you use to back up your 'defense' of truth?
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1535224' date='May 20 2008, 07:03 PM']I definitely do not disagree with you on this. But this is not what we had been arguing about the whole time. You had decided that in your quest to defend truth you would posit that pro-choice politicians are worse, or more evil than hitler and stalin.[/quote] Good, it is also impossible to logically deny that if a man murders two people he is less wicked and evil than another man that murders 50 people, the more wicked and evil acts a man/group commits the more wicked and evil they become . Abortionist are worse because they've murdered vast amounts more, and have targeted the most innocent of peoples.
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1535230' date='May 20 2008, 07:10 PM']"Håte" and "evil" are very similar yes, but the terms are not interchangeable. What is your definition of håte?[/quote] Like darkness is the absence of light, håte is the absence of love. I can think of no greater act of håte than to pass laws that strip the personhood of a people and the legal termination of 50 million of those people. [quote name='Didymus' post='1535230' date='May 20 2008, 07:10 PM']If Kennedy had all of the power and money he does have without those unborn babies getting in his way, do you actually think he would go out of his way to ensure their destruction? and if so, what of his policies and statements can you use to back up your 'defense' of truth?[/quote] I do not know if, in this what if he would seek their 'destruction', I know does now. Must I really pull up Kennedy's voting record on Abortion? Or his NARAL score card?
Didymus Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535252' date='May 20 2008, 08:33 PM']Must I really pull up Kennedy's voting record on Abortion? Or his NARAL score card?[/quote] this is not what I am asking for. I am asking for proof that Ted Kennedy would be so staunchly pro-choice if he did not need to be, that is, if he could gain all of the power in the world without enacting laws that support the death of the unborn in order to gain votes. If he was truly more evil, than you are saying that he would stop at nothing. I do not believe this is the case because the entire Kennedy family have lent themselves to be driven by greed, power, and money. This led of course to a pro-choice stance but everything seems to have followed from what drove them. Hitler on the other hand is an individual who we see would stop at nothing to kill off the millions who died at the hands of his policies.
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Didymus' post='1535258' date='May 20 2008, 07:40 PM']this is not what I am asking for. I am asking for proof that Ted Kennedy would be so staunchly pro-choice if he did not need to be, that is, if he could gain all of the power in the world without enacting laws that support the death of the unborn in order to gain votes.[/quote] Again these what if's do not change reality he does not need to be an Abortionist, but he is, for the lust of power he sacrifices the blood of children. Nor does he need to vote and make law which denies the personhood of the unborn, but he does, nor does he need to vote and make law that allows and funds the termination of the unborn, but he does, therefor he is as with all Abortionist Leaders the great cause of the abortion holocaust in America. [quote name='Didymus' post='1535258' date='May 20 2008, 07:40 PM']If he was truly more evil, than you are saying that he would stop at nothing. I do not believe this is the case because the entire Kennedy family have lent themselves to be driven by greed, power, and money. This led of course to a pro-choice stance but everything seems to have followed from what drove them. Hitler on the other hand is an individual who we see would stop at nothing to kill off the millions who died at the hands of his policies.[/quote] That is not the argument I have made, the argument I have made is that Abortionist Leaders, Nazi Leaders, and Communist leaders all legally denied a group of people 'personhood', and support the legal termination of that group. The part with which you agree. But what makes Abortionist in fact worse is that they have murdered vast amounts more than Hitler or Stalin and have targeted the most innocent of peoples, babies. Again the same reasoning applies for a man who murders one or two people that man would be less wicked and evil than another man that murders 50 to 100 people. The more wicked and evil acts a man or group commits the more wicked and evil they become. Abortionist leaders have caused more deaths of innocent people than Hitler ever did, and thus they incur a much greater sin, and wickedness. Edited May 21, 2008 by KnightofChrist
kujo Posted May 21, 2008 Author Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535351' date='May 20 2008, 10:36 PM']Again these what if's do not change reality he does not need to be an Abortionist, but he is, but for the lust of power he sacrifices the blood of children. Nor does he need to vote and make law which denies the personhood of the unborn, but he does, nor does he need to vote and make law that allows and funds the termination of the unborn, but he does, therefor he is as with all Abortionist Leaders the great cause of the abortion holocaust in America.[/quote] I would like to point out that the Supreme Court is the institution that has denied unborn children the personhood that they deserve.
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1535359' date='May 20 2008, 08:39 PM']I would like to point out that the Supreme Court is the institution that has denied unborn children the personhood that they deserve.[/quote] They were indeed the first to do so in the Untied States, but they have not been the last.
kujo Posted May 21, 2008 Author Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535385' date='May 20 2008, 10:48 PM']They were indeed the first to do so in the Untied States, but they have not been the last.[/quote] Agreed. But, remember...Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi, Obama and the rest of these people wouldn't be able to do what they do without the Warren Court's disasterous decision.
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='kujo' post='1535392' date='May 20 2008, 08:50 PM']Agreed. But, remember...Kennedy, Kerry, Pelosi, Obama and the rest of these people wouldn't be able to do what they do without the Warren Court's disasterous decision.[/quote] Oh yes I know I know, but also the Court did [i]give[/i] the Congress the burden to declare the personhood of the fetus, but in many cases thanks to the Abortionist in Congress, they have passed law that has backed up the SCOTUS decision.
Didymus Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 (edited) [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535351' date='May 20 2008, 09:36 PM']Again the same reasoning applies for a man who murders one or two people that man would be less wicked and evil than another man that murders 50 to 100 people. The more wicked and evil acts a man or group commits the more wicked and evil they become. Abortionist leaders have caused more deaths of innocent people than Hitler ever did, and thus they incur a much greater sin, and wickedness.[/quote] KoC, If the janitor in the pentagon accidentally slipped and set off some alarm to nuke an entire third world country, his actions would be more wicked than the individual who murders a few other individuals out of hate (don't hate, appreciate), according to your logic. You repeatedly fail to take intention into account. Edited May 21, 2008 by Didymus
Didymus Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1535409' date='May 20 2008, 09:55 PM']Oh yes I know I know, but also the Court did [i]give[/i] the Congress the burden to declare the personhood of the fetus, but in many cases thanks to the Abortionist in Congress, they have passed law that has backed up the SCOTUS decision.[/quote] you really need to get your terms right. Is it really that much of a compromise to call them what they are? There are no abortionists in congress. There are dirty politicians. An abortionist is an MD that specializes in physically entering the uterus of a pregnant woman and so as to kill the living person inside of her.
KnightofChrist Posted May 21, 2008 Posted May 21, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1535425' date='May 20 2008, 09:00 PM']KoC, If the janitor in the pentagon accidentally slipped and set off some alarm to nuke an entire third world country, his actions would be more wicked than the individual who murders a few other individuals out of hate (don't hate, appreciate) (don't hate (don't hate, appreciate), appreciate), according to your logic. You repeatedly fail to take intention into account.[/quote] That is not my logic. Ted Kennedy and abortionist in the Congress do not 'accidentally' vote law in that denies the personhood of the fetus, and allows the legal termination of the fetus.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now