Lisieux Flower Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1608835' date='Jul 25 2008, 10:54 PM']you have spilt personalities, Didy is too honorable and upright to post on anyone else's screen name[/quote] I agree.. Sincerely, Didym...Lisieux Flower
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 LF do you want to go to Applebee's with me for some strong drinks....... since they only have beer here.
Didymus Posted July 27, 2008 Author Posted July 27, 2008 Applebees doesn't have free range chickens! And Antibiotic free beef!
picchick Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1609517' date='Jul 26 2008, 08:36 PM']I agree.. Sincerely, Didym...Lisieux Flower[/quote] [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1609624' date='Jul 26 2008, 10:13 PM']No Wait!! I mean...[/quote] [quote name='Didymus' post='1609626' date='Jul 26 2008, 10:14 PM']No wait![/quote] [quote name='Didymus' post='1609629' date='Jul 26 2008, 10:14 PM']Applebees doesn't have free range chickens! And Antibiotic free beef![/quote]
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 didy you can hang out with Knightec........ we wouldn't leave you all alone.....
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 Oops.....i forgot to invite pic..... want to come? we can use Knightec's birthday money to buy drinks since he is being mean...
picchick Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 Where are we going? ....meh it doesn't matter, if there are drinks involved I'll come!!
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 or do you think we should stay here and keep Didy company?
picchick Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 hmmmm Didy would make things funny. But if this is a girls night out then maybe he should stay home with knightec. What do you think, Faith1st and LisFlo?
Didymus Posted July 27, 2008 Author Posted July 27, 2008 But Knightec has never even come to Chipotle... yall are leaving me alonely... that means alone and lonely...
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 Didy....I don't think that I can stand seeing you so sad..... you will be the only guy that can hang out with us....we will need a sober driver anyways.....right We can leave Knightec all alone at chipotle, he can come with us when he finds his wedding ring.
picchick Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 [quote name='Faith 1st' post='1609902' date='Jul 27 2008, 12:48 PM']Didy....I don't think that I can stand seeing you so sad..... you will be the only guy that can hang out with us....we will need a sober driver anyways.....right We can leave Knightec all alone at chipotle, he can come with us when he finds his wedding ring. [/quote] His wedding ring is lost? I will say a prayer that is gets found.
Faith 1st Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 Excuse me....can I have some chips and salsa please.....
picchick Posted July 27, 2008 Posted July 27, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1610086' date='Jul 27 2008, 05:47 PM']Did you check your socks, Didy?[/quote] Did I miss something? What is Didy looking for? Knightec's ring in his sock? That would be very odd.
Faith 1st Posted July 28, 2008 Posted July 28, 2008 I thought that too Why would Knightec's ring be in Didy's sock?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now