Lisieux Flower Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 [quote name='Faith 1st' post='1603052' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:30 PM']Do you have Jose in stock.....I will be needing him tonight....please don't forget the limes! [/quote] You're in luck! He's on special tonight and tasting especially delicious. [quote name='pan!c139' post='1603057' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:33 PM']I want a Bloody Mary without the blood please.[/quote] I'm sorry but you can only get it without either the red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets. But not all three.
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 SIGH...... Okay, I'll take out the platelets. Those don't sit too well with my sensitive stomach. One time I barfed them out.
picchick Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 [quote name='pan!c139' post='1603089' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:57 PM']SIGH...... Okay, I'll take out the platelets. Those don't sit too well with my sensitive stomach. One time I barfed them out.[/quote] LOL!!! Holy Cow....your humor is like a 15 year old me...
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Uh...thanks. LOL Can I have my bloody Bloody Mary now?
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 *presses Easy button* There. I'm twenty seven. Can I have it NOW?!?!?!
Lisieux Flower Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Okay, here's a Bloody Mary, with a side of Hail Mary. "Hail Mary, full of grace..."
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 the Lord is with ME!!! Yay!!!! Thanks!!! Now I need a Corona Lite.
Lisieux Flower Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Sorry bar is closed until I finish eating my Chipotle burrito.
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Well I own the bar next door so if anyone wants to order from MEEEE come on up! I don't close my bar when I'm EATING. I'll get a Corona Lite over there. And eat my own burrito.
Lisieux Flower Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1603261' date='Jul 19 2008, 09:01 AM']DIDY.. COME BACK!!![/quote]
pan!c139 Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Is Didy short for Didymus? I haven't seen him here in a little while... I make my own food - my specialty? Tilapia.
MIKolbe Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Yes, Didy is Didymus, and your powers of observation border on fascinating. Oh, how do you make your Tilapia?
picchick Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 Um...i don't know about lucky...maybe just stuck with it. But he is fine. We are cleaning for a PARTAY! Yeppers.
rhetoricfemme Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 (edited) [quote name='Archaeology cat' post='1596819' date='Jul 10 2008, 04:20 AM']I want Mexican food! From people who can pronounce it! Actually, I don't even care about that, I just want some affordable Mexican food. [/quote] Dude. Just come visit me, and I'll take you for breakfast, lunch and dinner and snacks, because I am surrounded by authentic Mexican food. The little girl who I do Big Brothers Big Sisters with--even her grandma has a cute little Mexican restaurant! She gave free meals to folks from Big Sur while the fires were going, too. Anyways, lots of good, cheaply priced Mexican food. Edited July 19, 2008 by rhetoricfemme
Paddington Posted July 19, 2008 Posted July 19, 2008 [quote name='picchick' post='1603398' date='Jul 19 2008, 04:41 PM']We are cleaning for a PARTAY![/quote] PB pie involved?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now