Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 We're out of Good Burgers, but we do have free smoothies for five bucks.
Faith 1st Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 (edited) what! is it a Jamba Juice? how is it free for five bucks? Edited July 11, 2008 by Faith 1st
Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [quote name='Faith 1st' post='1597851' date='Jul 12 2008, 02:13 AM']how is it free for five bucks?[/quote] Haven't you ever had to pay for free before? Are you ill or something? Maybe you're from another planet. I bet you're from Mars. How is Mars? Is it really Mars-sy?
Faith 1st Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 You didn't answer my other question...... Is it a Jamba juice....cause then I have no problem paying.......
Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 [quote name='Faith 1st' post='1597856' date='Jul 12 2008, 02:16 AM']You didn't answer my other question...... Is it a Jamba juice....cause then I have no problem paying.......[/quote] Dude, I just said it was [b]free[/b] for five bucks.
Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 And you never answered my question about Mars being really Mars-sy.
Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 Oh great I have to wait for knightech to roll in. We may have to close before then. A man with this hairdue needs his beauty sleep ya know.
Faith 1st Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 Nope are you wearing one of these ....so I can at least find out where I am
Justin86 Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 I'm an American dangit, what makes you think I wear one of those? Besides, it would mess my awesome hairdue. Ok, this man needs his sleep. You're gonna have to postpone that Jamba juice smoothie for laters. Peace.
Faith 1st Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 dude, I know your american..... but you should go to bed...cause you sound grouchy
Lisieux Flower Posted July 11, 2008 Posted July 11, 2008 Um, do you know what you want? My pet peeve: When I ask a table if they're ready to order, and they say 'yes', but what they actually mean is 'why don't you stand here for 10 minutes and watch us as we decide'
Lisieux Flower Posted July 14, 2008 Posted July 14, 2008 Chipotle is so good, I probably should tip... but I'm cheap.
Didymus Posted July 14, 2008 Author Posted July 14, 2008 getting guac on my burrito is my tip.. that stuff's so expensive for just a dollop...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now