Lisieux Flower Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 [quote name='Didymus' post='1599623' date='Jul 13 2008, 10:49 PM']getting guac on my burrito is my tip.. that stuff's so expensive for just a dollop...[/quote] guac is gross.
Winchester Posted July 15, 2008 Posted July 15, 2008 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1600334' date='Jul 15 2008, 10:49 AM']guac is gross.[/quote] [color="#FF0000"]Communist.[/color]
corban711 Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 i haven't eaten at chipotle in too long...i always get so full when i eat there
Winchester Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='corban711' post='1600696' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:15 PM']i haven't eaten at chipotle in too long...i always get so full when i eat there[/quote] It's the MSG. And your tiny, tiny stomach.
MIKolbe Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1600334' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:49 AM']guac is gross.[/quote] marxist
Winchester Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='MIkolbe' post='1600709' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:28 PM']marxist [/quote]I think her bent is more Maoist.
SaintOlaf Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 So if the guac detractors are Communist, Marxist and/or Maoist... what are the Guac supporters (I personally love teh guacamole)
Winchester Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1600717' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:35 PM']what are the Guac supporters (I personally love teh guacamole)[/quote] Intelligent.
Selah Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 Hmm...I'll have a bbq bacon fagita bacon bacon burger...did I mention bacon? Okay, good. Oh, and can I have some bacon bits on the side? kthanx
Lisieux Flower Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1600679' date='Jul 15 2008, 06:56 PM'][color="#ff0000"]Communist.[/color][/quote] Guac is really gross. [quote name='dominicansoul' post='1600906' date='Jul 16 2008, 12:18 AM']I've never eaten at Chipotle[/quote] What! Then you have never lived.
Didymus Posted July 16, 2008 Author Posted July 16, 2008 [url="http://www.chipotle.com/assets/jalapeno_notice.pdf"]http://www.chipotle.com/assets/jalapeno_notice.pdf[/url]
Winchester Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1601291' date='Jul 16 2008, 04:47 PM']Jalapeños are gross.[/quote] [img]http://www.sott.net/image/image/7281/inquisition_monty_python.jpg[/img]
rizz_loves_jesus Posted July 16, 2008 Posted July 16, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1601384' date='Jul 16 2008, 07:17 PM'][img]http://www.sott.net/image/image/7281/inquisition_monty_python.jpg[/img][/quote]
MIKolbe Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 [quote name='Winchester' post='1600711' date='Jul 15 2008, 06:29 PM']I think her bent is more Maoist.[/quote] i concur.
iggyjoan Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 [quote name='SaintOlaf' post='1600717' date='Jul 15 2008, 07:35 PM']So if the guac detractors are Communist, Marxist and/or Maoist... what are the Guac supporters (I personally love teh guacamole)[/quote] Guacamole is delicious.
Lisieux Flower Posted July 17, 2008 Posted July 17, 2008 Think about the poor avocados that had to die to make your guacamole.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now