Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I love Chipotle.

Please get me a:

burrito
steak
salsa verde
corn salsa
tomatillo red salsa
sour cream
maybe guacomole

Oh, and a root beer too.

Posted

No! Not Bloody Mary!

Oh...you mean the DRINK...hmm...well, this is awkward...uh...

Posted

[quote name='Selah' post='1604073' date='Jul 20 2008, 03:21 PM']No! Not Bloody Mary!

Oh...you mean the DRINK...hmm...well, this is awkward...uh...[/quote]

I've never had a Bloody Mary. Is it good?

Posted

I couldn't tell ya. My friend likes them, though

Posted

i like them

dominicansoul
Posted

they are disgusting

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1604129' date='Jul 20 2008, 06:12 PM']i like them[/quote]

If you like Bloody Mary's, I have a feeling that you would also like the Mexican drink, the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelada"]Michelada[/url]. Oh so good, especially when it's spicy.

Posted (edited)

I've tried a Bloody Mary, and it was decent. Nothin like I would chug in my younger days mind you, but quite decent indeed...

Edited by Didymus
Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1604245' date='Jul 20 2008, 10:13 PM']I've tried a Bloody Mary, and it was decent. Nothin like I would chug in my younger days mind you, but quite decent indeed...[/quote]


:unsure:

When did you start drinking? When you were 12?


The thought of tomato juice reminds me of V-8. I don't like v-8 so I will pass on th bloody mary's

Posted

[quote name='mommas_boy' post='1604216' date='Jul 20 2008, 07:16 PM']If you like Bloody Mary's, I have a feeling that you would also like the Mexican drink, the [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelada"]Michelada[/url]. Oh so good, especially when it's spicy.[/quote]
yeah..

i usually do clamato and beer.

franciscanheart
Posted

[quote name='Paddington' post='1597682' date='Jul 11 2008, 10:15 AM']burrito
little bit rice
little bit black beans
steak and extra steak
pico
hot
little drizzle of sour cream
and (if I'm lucky) jalapenos

I go to QDoba only now and get the same thing. The Q where I live now tends to have jalapenos on hand.[/quote]
I like Q Doba better anyway. Their meat tends to have less fat on it and the consistency is great. I can't rely on Chipotle to give me something good every time. So now I make the 15 min drive to Q Doba (if I MUST have a burrito made by someone else).

rizz_loves_jesus
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1604211' date='Jul 20 2008, 09:11 PM']they are disgusting[/quote]

:yes:

Posted

[quote name='MIkolbe' post='1604267' date='Jul 20 2008, 11:04 PM']yeah..

i usually do clamato and beer.[/quote]

I'm not a big fan of the fishy taste to clamato. I don't mind the clamato that they put into the michelada, though, at least in the places that I've tried it. It gets so over-powered by the spices, so I hardly notice it.

Posted

Screw Chipotle, I'm making a run for the border!

[img]http://www.democratandchronicle.com/blogs/irondequoit/uploaded_images/taco-bell-drive-thru-728565.jpg[/img]

Posted

[quote name='notardillacid' post='1604490' date='Jul 21 2008, 12:38 PM']Screw Chipotle, I'm making a run for the border!

[img]http://www.democratandchronicle.com/blogs/irondequoit/uploaded_images/taco-bell-drive-thru-728565.jpg[/img][/quote]


wow....hungry much?

Posted

It says drive through tho :o

Posted (edited)

The driver of the truck obviously misinterpreted the sign. He thought that when it says "Drive through [i][b]open[/b][/i]" that it meant he could drive through with his doors open. He probably would have fit if the passenger door was closed..

Edited by Didymus
Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1605056' date='Jul 22 2008, 03:41 AM']The driver of the truck obviously misinterpreted the sign. He thought that when it says "Drive through [i][b]open[/b][/i]" that it meant he could drive through with his doors open. He probably would have fit if the passenger door was closed..[/quote]


you were up late...

icelandic_iceskater
Posted

Chipotle sounds good right now. Too bad the nearest one is at least two hours away :ohno:

Posted

[quote name='Didymus' post='1605056' date='Jul 22 2008, 01:41 AM']The driver of the truck obviously misinterpreted the sign. He thought that when it says "Drive through [i][b]open[/b][/i]" that it meant he could drive through with his doors open. He probably would have fit if the passenger door was closed..[/quote]

iawtc

plus, he probably REALLY wanted a taco...and we all know how good and tasty a taco is!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...