An Old School Catholic Message Board

Welcome To Chipotle

Didymus

[quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1602023' date='Jul 17 2008, 02:56 PM']I can't open it. :([/quote]

[url="http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html?promoid=BUIGO"]http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/read...l?promoid=BUIGO[/url]

for your viewing pleasure, my dear...

Stop getting mushy on phatmass...

[quote name='Winchester' post='1600700' date='Jul 15 2008, 08:19 PM']And your tiny, tiny stomach.[/quote]
LOLOLOLOLOLOL.........*huuuugggeeee inhale* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...that was great. Had me rolling in laughter

[quote name='Lisieux Flower' post='1601553' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:26 PM']:sadder: Think about the poor avocados that had to die to make your guacamole.[/quote]
Oh I do, I do...as the guacamole slides down my throat.

[quote name='tgoldson' post='1601569' date='Jul 16 2008, 11:34 PM']avocados like being in my belly[/quote]

THERE'S A PARTY IN MY TUMMY...SO YUMMY SO YUMMY!

Edited by picchick

Lisieux Flower

Yes. Chipotle just opened a large and well-stoked bar and I'm the bartender. :D What can I get you?

Lisieux Flower

[quote name='Faith 1st' post='1603052' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:30 PM']Do you have Jose in stock.....I will be needing him tonight....please don't forget the limes! :D[/quote]
You're in luck! He's on special tonight and tasting especially delicious. ;)

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1603057' date='Jul 18 2008, 10:33 PM']I want a Bloody Mary without the blood please.[/quote]
I'm sorry but you can only get it without either the red blood cells, white blood cells, or platelets. But not all three.

SIGH......

Okay, I'll take out the platelets. Those don't sit too well with my sensitive stomach. One time I barfed them out.

[quote name='pan!c139' post='1603089' date='Jul 18 2008, 11:57 PM']SIGH......

Okay, I'll take out the platelets. Those don't sit too well with my sensitive stomach. One time I barfed them out.[/quote]

LOL!!! Holy Cow....your humor is like a 15 year old me...