Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Afixes Image @ Temple Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

Campaigns control every photo opportunity that they can. If it wasn't authorized they would have removed them.

Posted

[url="http://www.zazzle.com/barack_obama_2008_in_hebrew_shirt-235514453723147686"]Obama Hebrew Shirt[/url]

[url="http://frgdr.com/blog/2008/07/22/obama-hebrew-poster-oui-ken/"]"Yes We Can" Poster in Hebrew[/url]

Not the face one, of course. They could've been sold by vendors or something.

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='Justin86' post='1607231' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:08 AM']What is he doing campaigning in the Middle East anyway? It's not like they can vote for him over there.[/quote]


He's campaigning for President of the world, you know.

Obama for Sacred Cow 2008!

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1607306' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:21 AM']Well heres the big deal it is the most holy site for the Jewish people, politics have no place there. It is a insult, a slap in the face.[/quote]

Wow, wow, wow. We agree on something!

This is my thought exactly. This is a holy site and whether it was his campaign staff or just "supporters" (which I don't buy--why would non-Americans feel the need to support Obama so openly and at such a sacred place--Jews know better) matters not. It's totally inappropriate. And very weird.

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1607318' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:48 AM']Woah! Those were not supporters, that was the campaign.

Supporters without the help of the campaign would not have had that type of material. They would have had handmade signs. But then again most of the time those handmade signs are made by the campaign since campaigns don't allow signs to be brought in to events.

This was disgusting and I don't know why the Israelis tolerated it.[/quote]

Word.

Posted

I think what it shows me is that he or his followers seem to think he is more important than social conventions. People here are also nuts about him. When people find out that I'm an
American (obvious as soon as I open my mouth because I have a pronounced Southern accent), they start asking me about Obama. They act like those pictures of girls at Elvis concerts in the '60's. I'm tired of shop clerks and taxi drivers drooling over this guy.

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1607325' date='Jul 24 2008, 10:04 AM'][url="http://www.zazzle.com/barack_obama_2008_in_hebrew_shirt-235514453723147686"]Obama Hebrew Shirt[/url]

[url="http://frgdr.com/blog/2008/07/22/obama-hebrew-poster-oui-ken/"]"Yes We Can" Poster in Hebrew[/url]

Not the face one, of course. They could've been sold by vendors or something.[/quote]

Both are hebrew but the fonts are different.

Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1607387' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:24 PM']Both are hebrew but the fonts are different.[/quote]

I know that. I'm not saying they got them from that person, but that such items are available.

dominicansoul
Posted

I wonder what he put in the wall? "God, please make me president of the U.S.A.?"

I hope God converts his heart!

kenrockthefirst
Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1607319' date='Jul 24 2008, 09:48 AM']I do not believe he is the Antichrist but he is an antichrist for his support of abortion holocaust.[/quote]
Obama is a person with whom you disagree. He's not a monster, he's not inhuman. I'm not saying that the positions he supports aren't immoral but once we start labeling people "antichrists," it's a very slippery slope to the stuff that happened in Srebenica, which is of course again in the news due to the capture of Radovan Karadzic.

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='kujo' post='1607420' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:07 PM']I know that. I'm not saying they got them from that person, but that such items are available.[/quote]

I thought, but was unsure. However the substrate alone used is not cheap material. Your point could be right but it is highly doubtful. Also the photo of Obama, that is the file size would have to be huge 100mb or more not net friendly, not amateur just supporter likely. His trip to wall was a secret very few would have know about his coming there, most if not all of which would have been part of his campaign.

Posted

+J.M.J.+
[url="http://theanchoressonline.com/2008/07/23/obama-president-of-the-world/"]The Anchoress[/url] takes on Obama: President of the World? - she's got links and it's actually quite scary

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='kenrockthefirst' post='1607451' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:33 PM']Obama is a person with whom you disagree. He's not a monster, he's not inhuman. I'm not saying that the positions he supports aren't immoral but once we start labeling people "antichrists," it's a very slippery slope to the stuff that happened in Srebenica, which is of course again in the news due to the capture of Radovan Karadzic.[/quote]

Obama is a evil and wicked human, who stands against Christ for his support of late term partial birth abortion, as well as the other parts of that holocaust, he is a antichrist.

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='kenrockthefirst' post='1607451' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:33 PM']Obama is a person with whom you disagree. He's not a monster, he's not inhuman.[/quote]

Anyone who is for the BRUTAL murder of the unborn as well as babies born "accidentally" during abortions, I would consider inhuman and yes, a monster.

kenrockthefirst
Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1607455' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:39 PM']Obama is a evil and wicked human, who stands against Christ for his support of late term partial birth abortion, as well as the other parts of that holocaust, he is a antichrist.[/quote]


[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1607457' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:44 PM']Anyone who is for the BRUTAL murder of the unborn as well as babies born "accidentally" during abortions, I would consider inhuman and yes, a monster.[/quote]
So what we've done now is preclude any sort of possibility of communication with Obama. We don't talk to monsters, we destroy them. You don't change hearts and minds by saying, "you're a monster" but through dialogue.

dominicansoul
Posted

Ever hear of someone by the name of Chamberlain?

Ever hear of "peace in our times?"

Yeah, tallking to Hitler really did some good!

I call Obama what he is. And I don't understand what you mean, "we destroy monsters..."? What does that mean? I'm not into destroying monsters. I'm for praying for their conversions.

[b]Monsters don't destroy anyone but themselves. [/b]

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='kenrockthefirst' post='1607459' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:54 PM']So what we've done now is preclude any sort of possibility of communication with Obama. We don't talk to monsters, we destroy them. You don't change hearts and minds by saying, "you're a monster" but through dialogue.[/quote]

Hey look if Obama says he can talk to the pres of Iran after all the insane things that guy's has said Obama can speak to us when we speak the truth about Obama.

Posted

*gasp* Obama is human and doing what every other politician who visits Israel is doing? How dare he do this when he promises "Change we can believe in!"?

Seriously though. It's just the average political pandering that every politician does. John McCain did the same thing (minus the signs) back in March and I didn't see this kind of furor here on the phorum; that visit caused a literal riot.

Galloglasses
Posted

Arrogency, Rising.

Seriously though folks, KoC is right, (and for goodness sake BG, they're not calling him inhuman because of these posters, they're calling him inhuman for, well, more obvious reasons), this is a very arrogent thing for him to do. Politicians have always gone to the Wailing wall as a form of pandering, [i]that's nothing new,[/i] what IS new is that The Obama Campaign has signs and Posters with Obama's face in a stance that reminds me creepily of Communistic propaganda images, [i]In front of Judaism's Holiest of sites,[/i] this is what Arrogence is and what the controversy of the thread is centred on, not the visit in and of itself.

Its almost like he's saying, "Hey, look at me! I'm doing something at a famous building. Oh! Don't mind the building itself, its not that important, its like any other wall of any other famous building"

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='BG45' post='1607480' date='Jul 24 2008, 01:49 PM']*gasp* Obama is human and doing what every other politician who visits Israel is doing? How dare he do this when he promises "Change we can believe in!"?

Seriously though. It's just the average political pandering that every politician does. John McCain did the same thing (minus the signs) back in March and I didn't see this kind of furor here on the phorum; that visit caused a literal riot.[/quote]

Its the posters. Thats my beef.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...