Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Afixes Image @ Temple Wall


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm sorry if I fail to see how your post applies to anything I said Galloglasses.

I'm not denying he sullied the holiest site in Judaism with his signs. I am not denying that it is arrogant. However anyone who runs for the office of the President of the United States is at heart an arrogant person, it's a pre-requisite for a person to believe they have a chance at winning.

I'm just saying that blasphemy is business as usual for presidential campaigns. To sully a holy site, to claim that one has the blessing of Almighty God, to claim to be a Messianic figure, to claim that one's victory upon achieving it is the Will of God. I just fail to see how this is any more heinous than the business as usual approach of dragging Jesus Christ down to our level.

Christ is not a Republican, nor is He a Democrat. He is not a Tory, nor is He a Labour member. He is not a Green, a Socialist, or Progressive Democrat, or a Fine Gael. He is not a National Democrat, He is not a liberal, He is not a Conservative, He is not a Centrist.

He is beyond our petty politics. He is beyond our sullying of holy sites. He is beyond our ability to comprehend in all of His glorious mystery. I know in my nation at least, people fling such accusations as one being against Christ for a certain political stance, when the reality is, He would not (most likely) vote for any of these people.

Posted

According to [url="http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454"]World Net Daily[/url] who is quoting a Jerusalem police officer, the Obama campaign pull the signs up.

dominicansoul
Posted

I disagree. I believe Christ IS INVOLVED with what's going on in politics. He does desire good, faithful leaders. God gets totally involved with nations and their political futures. (Remember St. Joan of Arc?)

There is a war going on here. A war between good and evil...the Culture of Life vs. the Culture of Death...this is more than just "petty politics."

Galloglasses
Posted

The Mundane is the public face of the magnificent.

Our Petty politics will affect millions for years to come, Jesus is above us, of course He is, but He is involved in us and our petty affairs, he accepts our pettiness, he helps us with our pettiness, for our pettiness can mean the life and death of people. Our petty politics will affect millions of unborn babies. And Christ will ignore this?

I know that Christ is not a politician, nor is he a member of a political party or ideaology, (quite clever of you to through Fine Geal in there BG), He is a King, which in itself, means He is both above and involved in our affairs.

Posted

[quote name='KnightofChrist' post='1607455' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:39 PM']Obama is a evil and wicked human[/quote]

Thanks Jesus!

I always thought that the New Testament instructed Christians to correct immoral behavior but gave grave chastisement to individuals who sought to judge an individuals soul.






[quote]who stands against Christ for his support of late term partial birth abortion[/quote]

really? Is Bush also an anti-Christ for his support of immoral actions?





[quote]as well as the other parts of that holocaust[/quote]

you know. Some Jews have told me they find it highly offensive when individuals such as yourself use their near total annihilation as a people for your political agenda. I understand you consider abortion immoral. I also consider abortion immoral.

Does Obama say he thinks of abortion as a good thing? Or does he feel it is legal under our constitution and we sould seek to reduce it through various social welfare programs?

Abortion is not the Holocaust. It is not genocide. It is higly offensive to use the emotional baggage attatched to the holocaust to drum up sympathey for your cause.


[quote]he is a antichrist.[/quote]


How does one become an anti-Christ?

Is McCain also an anti-Christ?

dominicansoul
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']Obama say he thinks of abortion as a good thing? Or does he feel it is legal under our constitution and we sould seek to reduce it through various social welfare programs?[/quote]

I highly doubt that Obama is oblivious to what Abortion is. How is enforcing Abortion-rights helpful to the cause against it?

Satan cannot be against himself. You can't be for Abortion and at the same time "seek to reduce it"! HA!

Galloglasses
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:40 PM']Thanks Jesus![/quote]
Yay!

[quote]I always thought that the New Testament instructed Christians to correct immoral behavior but gave grave chastisement to individuals who sought to judge an individuals soul.[/quote]
No, are you going by the old 'Judge not lest ye be Judged' quote? if so, finsih the rest of it, 'For ye shall be judged by the measure that you use' Human beings will always judge eachother, its impossible for us not to, its calling us to be humble about it.

[quote]really? Is Bush also an anti-Christ for his support of immoral actions?[/quote]
Argueably, yes.

[quote]you know. Some Jews have told me they find it highly offensive when individuals such as yourself use their near total annihilation as a people for your political agenda. I understand you consider abortion immoral. I also consider abortion immoral.[/quote]
We are using it as a comparison, essentially speaking, if we are eliminating the next generation, our own people will be in danger of Anihilation. We have no intention of riding their sufferings for our political benefit, but more tot he point, if in our eyes abortion is mass genocide, what else could it be compared to other then the Holocaust?

[quote]Does Obama say he thinks of abortion as a good thing? Or does he feel it is legal under our constitution and we sould seek to reduce it through various social welfare programs?[/quote]
Judging by what he's saying, he thinks its a good thing.

[quote]Abortion is not the Holocaust. It is not genocide. It is higly offensive to use the emotional baggage attatched to the holocaust to drum up sympathey for your cause.[/quote]
Yes, I'm pretty sure the slaughter of millions of innocent lives counts both as Genocide and as an equivilent to the Holocaust.

[quote]How does one become an anti-Christ?[/quote]
Oh, KoC is gonna have fun with this one.

[quote]Is McCain also an anti-Christ?[/quote]
Does McCain support killing Babies?

cmotherofpirl
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 05:40 PM']Thanks Jesus!

I always thought that the New Testament instructed Christians to correct immoral behavior but gave grave chastisement to individuals who sought to judge an individuals soul.
really? Is Bush also an anti-Christ for his support of immoral actions?
you know. Some Jews have told me they find it highly offensive when individuals such as yourself use their near total annihilation as a people for your political agenda. I understand you consider abortion immoral. I also consider abortion immoral.

Does Obama say he thinks of abortion as a good thing? Or does he feel it is legal under our constitution and we sould seek to reduce it through various social welfare programs?

Abortion is not the Holocaust. It is not genocide. It is higly offensive to use the emotional baggage attatched to the holocaust to drum up sympathey for your cause.[/quote]
The slicing and dicing of 40 million innocents babies is indeed a holocaust.

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1607604' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:33 PM']The slicing and dicing of 40 million innocents babies is indeed a holocaust.[/quote]

Absolutely.

And it is infanticide, too.

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1607550' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:14 PM']I disagree. I believe Christ IS INVOLVED with what's going on in politics. He does desire good, faithful leaders. God gets totally involved with nations and their political futures. (Remember St. Joan of Arc?)[/quote]

And Mother Teresa! Remember back in the early 90s when she was the speaker at the prayer breakfast in front of Clinton and Gore and their wives, and Mother said "ABORTION CAUSES WAR"? And everyone freaked out. It was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='Mercy me' post='1607549' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:12 PM']According to [url="http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454"]World Net Daily[/url] who is quoting a Jerusalem police officer, the Obama campaign pull the signs up.[/quote]

I knew it.

This is scary, you guys. :blink:

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1607457' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:44 PM']Anyone who is for the BRUTAL murder of the unborn as well as babies born "accidentally" during abortions, I would consider inhuman and yes, a monster.[/quote]


I don't think he's inhuman. I think he's very human. A corrupt, cold human. Maybe even to the core.

But you're free to use your own adjectives. :lol:

Madame Vengier
Posted

[quote name='dominicansoul' post='1607430' date='Jul 24 2008, 12:15 PM']I wonder what he put in the wall? "God, please make me president of the U.S.A.?"

I hope God converts his heart![/quote]


Who says he wrote the note to God? :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1607694' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:47 PM']I don't think he's inhuman. I think he's very human. A corrupt, cold human. Maybe even to the core.[/quote]

Very human, and [i]sinful[/i]. My thoughts about his politics aside, Senator Obama is no better than any one of us without Christ.

Don't judge. Pray.

Kirisutodo333
Posted

[url="http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454"]http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454[/url]

Obama camp plasters posters at Western Wall

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']I always thought that the New Testament instructed Christians to correct immoral behavior but gave grave chastisement to individuals who sought to judge an individuals soul.[/quote]

A passage of scripture so misused and misunderstood by the world. That does not prevent a christian from stating reality and fact about evils of the world and men.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']really? Is Bush also an anti-Christ for his support of immoral actions?[/quote]

Bush would be anti-christian on some issues yes. But unlike Obama he at least pass law to ban late term partial birth abortion. And also help passed the born alive act. Both laws which Obama voted against and/or condemned.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']you know. Some Jews have told me they find it highly offensive when individuals such as yourself use their near total annihilation as a people for your political agenda. I understand you consider abortion immoral. I also consider abortion immoral.[/quote]

If someone is offend by the reality that there is an Abortion Holocaust in this world then they are offend by a fact. Millions have died thousands of thousands die each day.


[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']Does Obama say he thinks of abortion as a good thing? Or does he feel it is legal under our constitution and we sould seek to reduce it through various social welfare programs?[/quote]

Does that matter? No. He supports that holocaust, saying he thinks it's bad, if he does, but then to support it he would also be a hypocrite.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']Abortion is not the Holocaust. It is not genocide. It is higly offensive to use the emotional baggage attatched to the holocaust to drum up sympathey for your cause.[/quote]

Abortion is a Holocaust, it is genocide. Say what you will I will state fact and reality.

[quote name='Hassan' post='1607569' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:40 PM']How does one become an anti-Christ?[/quote]

By standing against the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ. Saying you will not serve Christ. But in this case supporting the mass murder of infants, which is greatly counter or 'anti' to Christ Jesus.

KnightofChrist
Posted

[quote name='Kirisutodo333' post='1607725' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:41 PM'][url="http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454"]http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=70454[/url]

Obama camp plasters posters at Western Wall[/quote]

Thank you very much! :D

Posted

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' post='1607604' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:33 PM']The slicing and dicing of 40 million innocents babies is indeed a holocaust.[/quote]

Word.

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1607689' date='Jul 24 2008, 07:43 PM']And Mother Teresa! Remember back in the early 90s when she was the speaker at the prayer breakfast in front of Clinton and Gore and their wives, and Mother said "ABORTION CAUSES WAR"? And everyone freaked out. It was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.[/quote]

Amazing.

homeschoolmom
Posted

[quote name='Madame Vengier' post='1607695' date='Jul 24 2008, 06:48 PM']Who says he wrote the note to God? :unsure:[/quote]
:eek: What are you suggesting?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...